Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Feel like going window-shopping but the covid .... sighhhh

I don`t remember when I was going out for shopping the last time. Even before the covid problem I mostly did online shopping. But, yeah, I wish we cold relax and go shopping or going out like good times.

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, larus said:

I don`t remember when I was going out for shopping the last time. Even before the covid problem I mostly did online shopping. But, yeah, I wish we cold relax and go shopping or going out like good times.

Yea, I did most shopping through Shopee or Lazada.   Mom will go malls for grocery shopping , at times wet markets. Have to do errands for her.   Just gotta wear mask and practise social distancing as much as possible but still, you can't avoid close contact at markets. 

I really miss the good times.  I heard many shops / outlets have closed down in shopping malls.  Some malls are dying.  So sad.  

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I really miss the good times.  I heard many shops / outlets have closed down in shopping malls.  Some malls are dying.  So sad.  

Many businesses are in trouble. The repercussions of this pandemic situation will be huge. This medical crisis brought big collateral damages.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

I love my daejang and my love for him is not based from his abs. But his handsome face and personality :heart:

Wait, what do you mean with "his abs"? :joy:

Morning  @pompyavi dongsaeng! :dorakiss:

@Lmangla Bear with me sweetie. My DP will only be party blobbing this weekend during the BTS event. Then it's back to oppa. :heart1:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

21 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

:) will look forward to seeing keanu!

Haha :joy: I was actually thinking of going with a Korean oppa next to switch it up a bit after this strange year called 2020... But it would be hard to choose. I have so many Korean oppas....

think minnie mouse GIF

As you are a DP expert (you change yours a lot), what would you recommend?

17 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Rather than commenting about my daejang abs, would you please give more reactions so I could be legend on December? Thanks.

Seems a lot of people on this thread are aiming for a higher reputation rank this December....?

You guys just need to post a lot to achieve your goal!

jim carrey typing GIF

@Jillia @Sleepy Owl Watching Innocent Man ep 14....

Cry Crying GIF by Landon Moss

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Hmmh.. talking about that. Can’t you just organize a Christmas event and give us 5000 points from the event. I remember the last time Soompi made a Christmas event was on December 2017. (But please make it easier or make it in group and don’t make it on partner because of I am not sure if I will get partner since I am a introvert)

We are organizing a Christmas event ! It starts on December 1st

despicable me christmas GIF

We can't give out reputation points unfortunately, though, even if we would like to (because of technical limitations).

It will not be a group or partner event this year.

i love you christmas GIF by Macy's

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

44 minutes ago, partyon said:

Haha :joy: I was actually thinking of going with a Korean oppa next to switch it up a bit after this strange year called 2020... But it would be hard to choose. I have so many Korean oppas....

As you are a DP expert (you change yours a lot), what would you recommend?

try them all! hahahaha... I try on something like 5 DPs before I stick one even for a day. :sweatingbullets: am a meticulous shopper!

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1