Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hey there Chingus 

Penguin Hello GIF

@partyon Noona, @Jillia I am planning to write my thoughts on Innocent Man tomorrow, I am yet to watch 15-16, and need to also watch this week's 17-18 :evilelmo:

My main objective is to write my post on Secret final 2 episodes today evening, hopefully I'll be able to do it today :wow1:

@pompyavi sibling, if I do end up catching up the episodes tonight/tomorrow, and my boss does not give me work to do this weekend, I think I'll be able to watch "Call" this weekend itself, will give my reviews on it whenever I watch it :approves:

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

44 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

sibling, if I do end up catching up the episodes tonight/tomorrow, and my boss does not give me work to do this weekend, I think I'll be able to watch "Call" this weekend itself, will give my reviews on it whenever I watch it 

Sibling, I went ahead and watched it today because of my cousin. Movie is good. The other actress was really good. PSH was okay but some of the emotional scenes were good. I would have rated it 8/10. But the ending made me drop my rating to 7.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Sibling, I went ahead and watched it today because of my cousin. Movie is good. The other actress was really good. PSH was okay but some of the emotional scenes were good. I would have rated it 8/10. But the ending made me drop my rating to 7.

That's good, I'll be watching it. The best thing it is released on NF, so we get to watch it as soon as it is released. I am still waiting for Jang Hyuk's "Swordsman" and Shin Min-A's "Diva" :evilelmo:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

That's good, I'll be watching it. The best thing it is released on NF, so we get to watch it as soon as it is released. I am still waiting for Jang Hyuk's "Swordsman" and Shin Min-A's "Diva"

I wanted to wait until your review. But since I made my cousin watch Kimi no na wa with me again. I had to watch call with her. There are some serious plotholes but we will discuss that once you watch it.

Swordsman is there in one of the Asian website but the subs are horrible.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I wanted to wait until your review. But since I made my cousin watch Kimi no na wa with me again. I had to watch call with her. There are some serious plotholes but we will discuss that once you watch it.

Swordsman is there in one of the Asian website but the subs are horrible.

I wait for the subs to be good. Otherwise it takes away a great amount of excitement from it :rubchin:

I will still give my review on it, and discuss about it with you when I am done with it :approves:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3