Add and Subtract Game

Admin

hi my dear chingus!

i finally finished backtracking and licked all the posts

licking bbc GIF by Top Gear

i bought a new type of cola.. it's in the fridge now and hopefully i get to try it tomorrow morning!!

pepsi-salt-and-lychee-sixpack-1.jpg

i dun usually drink carbonated drinks but, this reminds me of umaru chan hahaha!

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Hola everyone.

Today I am on movie binge mode. I am onto my third movie now. This one is a Cantonese movie. Next I will watch the Chinese movie which I was delaying.

grace helbig wow GIF by This Might Get

2 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I will continue my writing tomorrow. Already sleepy. Good night chingu min min @Min2206 @Ameera Ali @Sleepy Owl @sadthe1st @larus @Jillia @joccu 

Good night @Sejabin 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, pompyavi said:

Hola everyone.

Today I am on movie binge mode. I am onto my third movie now. This one is a Cantonese movie. Next I will watch the Chinese movie which I was delaying.

I don't mind movie recommendations Chingu. I was looking up some movies, and came across a Kmovie called "True Fiction", have you watched it?

Hey there @sadthe1st :Pandabulous:

Umaru Chan is mood 

700e6b5f-3414-4d94-82ba-fecdda359c71.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

5 minutes ago, corey said:

Do I see it correctly that this is ... salt and litchi??? Huh?

YESSSS hahahaha salt and litchi is actually very yums! there are some sweets like salty watermelon, salty litchi which are really good!!!

there was a previous rave and craze about the himalayan salt sport candy too!

02+_LKW5433+Natural+Himalaya+Salt+Candy+

@Min2206 yups litchi is lychee!

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I don't mind movie recommendations Chingu. I was looking up some movies, and came across a Kmovie called "True Fiction", have you watched it?

No Chingu, I didn't watch this one. I looked it up now. Oh Man Suk is there, I will add it to my watch list. Coming to recommendation, I would recommend 1987, a taxi driver, the fortress, the Prison, Confession of a murder, The lucky Number, The Villainess, Daisy, Assassination, Marathon, cold eyes, Dark figure of Crime, Extreme job, Forgotten, Hope, Hwayi: a monster boy, il mare, inside men, macaquarade, midnight runners, miss baek.

All are kmovies, I think many of them you have watched as well.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5