Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, partyon said:

I think we need to have a family meeting soon dear dongsaengs.... :joy:

Noona those things taught me life skills and hacks. I now know how to deal with adwares, malwares and browser hijackers. Had to deal with them back then, now well, my anti-virus very efficiently deals with them. :approves:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Noona those things taught me life skills and hacks. I now know how to deal with adwares, malwares and browser hijackers. Had to deal with them back then, now well, my anti-virus very efficiently deals with them.

That's what you think :D 

PMed you btw....

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

33 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

But in your oppa case

he got A pain in the neck kind of friend , how keep time schedule limited :mrgreen:

Well, our Oppa is busy, you know, that's why he need that "pain in the neck" at times
@Sejabin where are you? :)

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

I think we need to have a family meeting soon dear dongsaengs.... 

hmmm.. I am learning something from your dongsaengs @partyon  BTW, why Zoppa's expression suddenly change?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

think we need to have a family meeting soon dear dongsaengs....

Unni, I used to do until 2018. Now, most of the kdramas are acquired by Netflix or Viki. So I don't do that anymore. But still use one or other websites for the dramas which are not in Viki or NF.

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

hmmm.. I am learning something from your dongsaengs @partyon  BTW, why Zoppa's expression suddenly change?

I have no idea - couldn't muster to finish Rugal .... :D Guess the grandma boy said something to oppa, that oppa didn't like. :D

Oppa is very good looking in that gif though - even without BB cream :love:

10 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Unni, I used to do until 2018. Now, most of the kdramas are acquired by Netflix or Viki. So I don't do that anymore. But still use one or other websites for the dramas which are not in Viki or NF.

Good, you're inviting viruses and malware into your computers and phones by using these types of sites. Despite having a good antivirus software, they aren't able to detect everything (especially ransomware).

It's not so nice to get ransomware on your computer - all your files become encrypted and there is NO WAY to decrypt them without paying the hacker in order to get the encryption key....

• Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Good, you're inviting viruses and malware into your computers and phones by using these types of sites. Despite having a good antivirus software, they aren't able to detect everything (especially ransomware).

It's not so nice to get ransomware on your computer where all your files become encrypted and there is NO WAY to decrypt them without paying the hacker in order to get the encryption key....

Yes Unni. It happened with my brother. But thankfully we had windows 10 cd. And for me, I use company laptop. I dare not open any torrent sites. Even if I do, they have blocked all those sites. So just NF, Viki, Amazon prime and Hostar+Disney. VIU India does not have great collection. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

I just finished the last episode of Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol. I am disappointed with those two episodes. I don`t understand why the writer could not finish what they started without adding so unnecessary drama. Could not think of anything to fill the episodes? Well, I finished it.

I finished other two dramas this week. I hope I won`t start other dramas so soon.

It`s the weekend again! :hwaiting:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

624  even though you have good AV, u still get those ill-wares?

Yes, you cannot rely solely on an antivirus to keep you safe. You need an adblocker and custom security settings on your browser as well. VPN doesn't hurt either.

Still you can never protect yourself 100%.

That's why you should use sound judgement whether you should click on a link or not, or use a dodgy website....

@larus Yes, the last two episodes of DDSSLLS sucked.

I feel like this was the writer when he/she wrote them:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, the last two episodes of DDSSLLS sucked.

I feel like this was the writer when he/she wrote them:

Yes, she was on crack.:w00t:

19 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

and hi @larus

Hi! I love your gif. That`s my style of exercising. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1