Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

You dodged another bullet. The ratings came down from 7% to 2% and then again went to 5%

I am usually good at dodging bullets, but sometimes end getting caught in the range of grenades like "Rugal", "The Third Charm" etc. :loolz:

Hey there @MayanEcho :Pandabulous:

@sadthe1st I will definitely watch "Birth Center". I was planning to start it this weekend, but it will have to wait for at least a week since I was too busy this week trying to meet the deadlines. Now that I have done the tasks provided to me, I hope I will catch up all the episodes of missed dramas, starting tonight.

I caught up with "Kairos", I need to write my post on "Secret" final 2 episodes, which I will do tomorrow, have to complete "My Dangerous Wife" last 2 episodes too. Good thing is, my Mon-Tues will be more free.  

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

example: i´ll go with you when the weather is nice. Like you can´t go when there is rain 

yaay one drama I didn’t go near it , thanks to her wearing school uniform , nearly 40 years with school uniform is put off :joy:

95731347-E04D-490B-81C8-C9070CBE8C18.jpg

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am usually good at dodging bullets, but sometimes end getting caught in the range of grenades like "Rugal", "The Third Charm" etc.

If I remember correctly, I also have been bombarded 3 times at the last episode. And once I myself walked into the trap.

Max Sigh GIF by The Secret Life Of Pets

+2

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

yaay one drama I didn’t go near it , thanks to her wearing school uniform , nearly 40 years with school uniform is put

I dropped it within 45 minutes. Glad I did that.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

starting tonight

eating popcorn GIF

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

thanks to her wearing school uniform

time for school uniform parties!!!

Baby One More Time Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

@corey yup Forest. i watched the first few episodes and gave up.

this is a year of quick decisions and no fear of giving up. hahaha applicable to kdramas.

• LOL 2
  • Blob 4

36 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

If I remember correctly, I also have been bombarded 3 times at the last episode. And once I myself walked into the trap.

I dropped it within 45 minutes. Glad I did that.

Which dramas bombarded you in the last episode Chingu, I am curious now :popcornjackson:

Talking about that "Weather" drama whose name I don't remember, but even I dropped it after watching the second episode. It was too slow for me. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Which dramas bombarded you in the last episode Chingu, I am curious now

1. God's gift 14 days.

2. Misty

3. Black. This one was fine till the end. The last 5 minutes ruined everything. 

And I willingly walked into Memories of Alhambra trap. I should have dropped that after the first half when I saw that for every 1 minute of content I have to watch 5 minutes of flashback. But I kept hoping it will get better in the next episode. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

1. God's gift 14 days.

2. Misty

3. Black. This one was fine till the end. The last 5 minutes ruined everything. 

And I willingly walked into Memories of Alhambra trap. I should have dropped that after the first half when I saw that for every 1 minute of content I have to watch 5 minutes of flashback. But I kept hoping it will get better in the next episode. 

You are right about Black, and even though I didn't find the drama that good, they ruined it in the final few minutes. Plus that drama was full of plot holes. 

Didn't watch God's Gift 14 Days, I have always wanted to, since the plot seems interesting, but I do know that many didn't like it, so I don't think I'll go that way. Misty was quite good, but ruined in the end. 

Talking about "Memories of Alhambra", it was the drama which had a great potential, but then it became repetitive, and I would have still liked it, had they ended it in a better way and not the way they did. Still, I was disappointed by the overall ruining of this drama which actually started quite well. 

+2 

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

have u watched Lets Hold Hands Together and Watch the Sunset?

Unfortunately yes. But I dropped it midway. I don't remember in which episode. I felt like thrashing that husband. And then I just skimmed it. I felt betrayed when the FL ended up with the douchebag rather than the doctor.

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

7 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@pompyavi have u watched Lets Hold Hands Together and Watch the Sunset?

i watched all the way till the end.. and, threatened to smash my tv with the remote control for the hours i wasted

Oh my ... is the side effect of some Kdrama?   Scary ..  you people are so cute! 

jean claude van damme rage GIF by hero0fwar

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

You are right about Black, and even though I didn't find the drama that good, they ruined it in the final few minutes. Plus that drama was full of plot holes. 

Yep. It was fine. Not in my favorites list but I remember wasting my 18 hours on that.

Didn't watch God's Gift 14 Days, I have always wanted to, since the plot seems interesting, but I do know that many didn't like it, so I don't think I'll go that way. Misty was quite good, but ruined in the end. 

God's gift is good. Plot is really intriguing. Only that damn ending :smashes:.  Since you have watched Misty you can understand how it feels to be betrayed at that kind of ending. 

Talking about "Memories of Alhambra", it was the drama which had a great potential, but then it became repetitive, and I would have still liked it, had they ended it in a better way and not the way they did. Still, I was disappointed by the overall ruining of this drama which actually started quite well

This drama had so much potential. Honestly I started because of Ahn Gil Ho, the director but it was good until first half. I didn't understand why they had to keep a FL when there was no need of her. They should have used their brain on the game part and the bromance between the secretary and Jin Woo. And during the whole second half I was like, ok in this episode the plot will develop and then it ended.

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3