Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

6 minutes ago, nrllee said:

fine wine.  Very fine.

That's the only drama I am really looking forward to in 2021. I loved them in "I have a Lover" though it was quite draggy. 

Even Han Suk Kyu is considering to lead a drama for jtbc. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

26 minutes ago, H0ney said:

min min @Min2206 lucky me that my friend already helped me for our morning virtual meeting. I work in team for the procurement. Our team leader is a smart guy and hardworking and already done everything. I only need to click approve in the procurement application HAHAHA. Why must to work hard when we have uri mas wisnutama in here LOL. 

Oh ya for the afternoon virtual meeting, it is also a team work job. If they already did everything, from my POV, I only need to attend the meeting hahahaha. 

I am a easy going person ^_* 

Lucky you @H0ney

:poledance:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

20 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

That's the only drama I am really looking forward to in 2021. I loved them in "I have a Lover" though it was quite draggy. 

Even Han Suk Kyu is considering to lead a drama for jtbc. 

+2

:lol: I know. It’s like all my favourites are lining up with dramas after a long hiatus. Christmas all at once.  Again I ploughed through I Have a Lover too... I wanted to smack him when he cheated with the younger woman.  And apparently so did a lot of other women who watched :lol:.  He mentioned in a variety that the amount of hate he got surprised him.  And he admitted that even his real wife was ready to smack him as she watched the drama with him. :lol:  I love his dry wit. Makes me forgive his misdemeanours on screen. 

@H0ney that he is. But fine wine.  He ages so well.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I know. It’s like all my favourites are lining up with dramas after a long hiatus. Christmas all at once.  Again I ploughed through I Have a Lover too... I wanted to smack him when he cheated with the younger woman.  And apparently so did a lot of other women who watched :lol:.  He mentioned in a variety that the amount of hate he got surprised him.  And he admitted that even his real wife was ready to smack him as she watched the drama with him. :lol:  I love his dry wit. Makes me forgive his misdemeanours on screen. 

I remember his character was changed because of the hate he got. LOL. His staring scenes made me a fan of him. Both in Misty and I have a lover, that pain his eyes reflect...:heart:

People may think I am a sadist but I do love tragic endings... LOL

+2 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

@pompyavi Misty’s ending though :o.  I quite enjoyed He Who Can’t Get Married as well.  It was hilarious.  His scenes with the ChiHuaHua :lol:.

@Sleepy Owl I noted you’re watching Children of Nobody? It’s a great watch. I binged it.  And kept expecting it to lose momentum or drop the ball but it never did.  Gripping right to the end. Very worthwhile watch. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

@pompyavi, @nrllee I didn't watch "I have a Lover". The first time I saw him acting was in "Dae Jang Geum", and then in "Dong Yi". Saw him playing the baddie in "Blood" and even though I didn't really like the drama, his acting was great as always. He was perfect in "Misty" too.

I am yet to watch his "Designated Survivor". How was it? Should I go for it or not? 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am yet to watch his "Designated Survivor". How was it? Should I go for it or not? 

YES!!  It was brilliant.  I loved his character there.  The whole drama was very well done.  So long as you haven’t watched the original version?  Otherwise it would spoil it for you. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

14 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Misty’s ending though

I did not have any issue with him being the killer. In fact him being the killer was a brilliant idea only if it was executed properly. Like we were made to believe that he loves her a lot (and I mean a lot. Which guy will agree to be just a business card for a girl?) And then we find out that he is the killer. I would have loved it if he purposely let his wife go through all those pain and suffering as a revenge and made her realise how much he was in pain. But instead of that his character development was snapped like Thanos's snap. All of a sudden I am to believe that he felt guilty all along without actually seeing him feeling that guilt. This shows how bitter I am about that ending even after 2 years. And for God sake he left the prosecution to be a public defender and his ethics, integrity.. all went in a drain. The other one is God's Gift. I think I can write an essay on both of those endings. Sighh..

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I need a Prime Minister like him in my country. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

11 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@Sleepy Owl I noted you’re watching Children of Nobody? It’s a great watch. I binged it.  And kept expecting it to lose momentum or drop the ball but it never did.  Gripping right to the end. Very worthwhile watch. 

Yeah, I started watching it this Saturday or Friday, and ended binge-watching it when it was not really my intention :joy:. But then again the story is so written that it keeps you glued to it, and with no "Kairos" episode coming tonight, I will complete it, since I have 3 more episodes to watch now. 

4 minutes ago, nrllee said:

YES!!  It was brilliant.  I loved his character there.  The whole drama was very well done.  So long as you haven’t watched the original version?  Otherwise it would spoil it for you. 

I didn't watch the Original, so I think there won't be any issues. I will watch it soon before this year ends :wow1:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

23 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I noted you’re watching Children of Nobody? It’s a great watch. I binged it.  And kept expecting it to lose momentum or drop the ball but it never did.  Gripping right to the end. Very worthwhile watch. 

That was really an underrated drama. It got shadowed by Sky Castle.

@nrllee

Meanwhile he is doing musical "Man of La Mancha"

Em_c1sjVoAENfCX?format=jpg&name=large

He was amazing in Werther. Though I did not understand everything, but seeing him perform live in stage...:heart2beat:. Wishing OD company will telecast it online.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

By the way, WFH question :  Can I ask ....    are you guys putting ON or losing weight?  I am losing bit , comparing to last year, oddly.   3 kg down.   Plan to do another 1 or 2, pray pray

I am putting on weight I think because I haven't exercised in months. thankfully, I fit into most of my clothes. I am afraid to check my jeans hahahahha.. . actually my metabolism is such that I don't lose or gain weight easily. so once I put on, it is harder for me to lose as well. but I do follow some eating rules that helps me stay around the same weight....

+2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1