Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Hi, @sadthe1st, @Min2206, @joccu, @Sleepy Owl, @partyon! :D

I just got home from grocery shopping. :D Planning to catch up on Innocent Man posts. kkkk Also... still playing the waiting game for Kim Yoo Jung to finally confirm for "Hong Chun Gi". :P

Hey there Chingu :biubiu:

I am waiting for Kim Yoo Jung's drama which I will not end up dropping. What is the basic plot of this one? 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

19 minutes ago, Jillia said:

It's a fusion sageuk which is based on a novel written by the writer who also wrote "Moon Embracing the Sun". :D

“Hong Chun Gi” is a fantasy romance drama set in the Joseon era. Kim Yoo Jung has been offered the role of Hong Chun Gi, Joseon’s only female painter with shining beauty and bright energy. She also possesses an extraordinary memory.

Fusion Sageuk... seems interesting :rubchin:

Hopefully I will like it. I didn't watch "Love in Moonlight" (it is in my watchlist though). Dropped her "Clean with Passion" and "Backstreet Rookie" since they didn't really suit my taste in dramas. 

"Angry Mom" is also in my watchlist, but Kim Hee Sun is the FL in it. Still she is the daughter in it. 

I like her acting though, I first saw her doing a major role in movie "Because I Love You" and she really acted well in it. Hopefully I will watch this drama of her (if she does accept the role).

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

30 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Got zipper ones ahhhh?   can post ahhhh?

ya, and then comes the warning points lol

batman stop GIF

25 minutes ago, Jillia said:

It's a fusion sageuk which is based on a novel written by the writer who also wrote "Moon Embracing the Sun".

seems like there's going to be sageuk competition again?

Kim So Hyun has one upcoming one too isn't it?

hi @mirmz

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

10 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

ya, and then comes the warning points lol

seems like there's going to be sageuk competition again?

Kim So Hyun has one upcoming one too isn't it?

I always wondered, how does one end up with warning points? What is the rule behind it and algorithm doing it. Like do the moderators see and add the points, or is it something like self-automated? Maybe @Jillia and @partyon Noona can clarify it. 

Talking about Sageuks, I really wanted a good Sageuk to start. Like a really good and long one. But no, no news on it yet. About Kim So Hyun one, even though it is based on a really famous Korean Folk tale, but I am not really interested in it yet. Mainly because they went from Son Ye Jin to her, which sort of shows the showrunners have an idea how they want the FL to look like, since Son Ye Jin and Kim So Hyun do look similar (like Kim So Hyun played younger version of Son Ye Jin's character in the "Last Princess" movie). But still it is a big downgrade in terms of acting skills, even though Kim So Hyun is a fine actress, but she is far from Son Ye Jin level, like very much far.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

hi @Ernie

Happy Kamala Harris GIF by Joe Biden

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

even though Kim So Hyun is a fine actress, but she is far from Son Ye Jin level

i think kim so hyun is still in a transition stage from teenager roles to a proper adult woman? i mean, her transition phase is probably not as speedy as kim yoo jung.. the latter literally leaped in Cleaning with Passion and Backstreet Rookie.

+2

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

26 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Is this the kim so hyun u guys talking about?

yups!

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Fandoms are weird.

wait till u see how crazy they get when it comes to who is going to be the ML.. hahaha

same for the ones rooting for their oppas and hating the FL for any skinship in the dramas.

hulk smash GIF

+2

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

yups!

wait till u see how crazy they get when it comes to who is going to be the ML.. hahaha

same for the ones rooting for their oppas and hating the FL for any skinship in the dramas.

Unlike @partyon who shares her Zoppa with me, with anyone ... :doggie:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1