Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Wow , you still faithful to sexy LJW 

+2

Yes! I will always be faithful to LJW :please:

+2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@Sarang21 and @Jillia I've been practicing!

It's getting worse guys!!!! I can only recognize RM :D (He's third from right)

I THINK Suga is second from left...

And could it be V / Taehyung on the far left?

I think the third from left might be the Worldwide Handsome guy....?

In this picture I was only able to recognize RM. :D

The third from the left is Jungkook. Everything else you got right. But still No food, water and Internet for you. :rage:

Work harder!!

+2

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Yes, I have @partyon  Thank you for introducing Zoppa to me :D
Not another drama please.  Me still on LMH's other dramas.  Heh

When you're ready, we'll watch Tunnel and Emergency Couple together :heartxoxo:

27 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

you need Jin candle &  long lasting memories of his face :mrgreen:

Ehrm.... No thank you :D

How about these pillows of V? :D

unnamed-2-5-9.jpg

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Jillia, @partyon Noona, I am really very curious about that certain actress who is returning to dramaworld. Could someone tell who she is? I am confused between 2-3 options here

colin firth conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Alright @Sarang21 and @Jillia I am fairly sure about this one now!

Starting from left: V/Taehyung - no idea - Suga - no idea (maybe Jin?) - no idea - RM - no idea

guy 2 and guy 4 look EXACTLY alike

guy 4 and guy 7 look EXACTLY alike

LMFAO at least you got some of them right

V-Jimin (my future husband so you should learn his face) - Suga - Jin - J-hope- RM - JK

+2

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

Okay so @kokodus Chingu, since no one is really giving out the names, I really think taking her name is quite risky :loolz:

Let's go with hints, and @partyon Noona maybe you could tell which one is correct. 

1. One certain Idol returning in a drama named Hush (very less likely to be correct).

2. One certain actress, who has got some really dangerous fans and had an angel for her in last drama

3. One certain actress who made some noise on social media this year, on well, I'll not really say why.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

V-Jimin (my future husband so you should learn his face)

why are we marrying the same oppa  :mrgreen: , I leave moon husband for u ( shouldn’t u on plane by now:D

in my case only one I can spell his name lol 

IwHN7Te.gif

+2

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

10 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

LMFAO at least you got some of them right

V-Jimin (my future husband so you should learn his face) - Suga - Jin - J-hope- RM - JK

See, I'm improving? I've been studying - hard!

study hard taylor swift GIF

I didn't get introductions of Jimin, J-Hope, Jungkook though!!!! So I don't know them yet. @Jillia Where are their introductions? :D

Also Jin looks soooo generic -  I have a hard time telling him and the rest of the gang apart!

@Ameera Ali You're abandoning your muscle oppa husband for an idol ?!?!??! :joy:

LMAO

@Sleepy Owl Your clues... :DI only understood who you were talking about in the first clue. The two others? No comprende.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

None are right Noona?

No, I could only figure out who you were talking about in the first clue. The 2 others, no idea. :joy:

It's like reading blind items from South Korea.

Blind 1:

"Actress A has been seen lately around town with an altered face. She is unhappy with the result and is suing Actor C for recommending the plastic surgeon to her. Actress H who is a chaebol heiress (and the ex-wife of Actor C) had a heated encounter with Actress A in cafe K and even threw water in Actress A's face"

(I just made this up :D ).

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

"Actress A has been seen lately around town with an altered face. She is unhappy with the result and is suing Actor C for recommending the plastic surgeon to her. Actress H who is a chaebol heiress (and the ex-wife of Actor C) had a heated encounter with Actress A in cafe K and even threw water in Actress A's face"

(I just made this up :D ).

Noona, you had me in most of the paragraph and then I read the final comment in brackets. I was thinking what is happening and when it happened? :loolz:

well let me give more hints maybe. 

1. The actress who dated an angel in her last drama, also remained in coma for years in another drama because of an accident when she was 17 in it, ends up behaving like 17 year old in body of late 20s late. Her upcoming drama is a fusion Sageuk where a dude's soul enters a princess' body. 

2. This actress, dated a vampire in her drama and went on to marry that dude. 

Hey there Chingu @Ameera Ali :Pandabulous:

+2 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

36 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Noona, you had me in most of the paragraph and then I read the final comment in brackets. I was thinking what is happening and when it happened? :loolz:

well let me give more hints maybe. 

1. The actress who dated an angel in her last drama, also remained in coma for years in another drama because of an accident when she was 17 in it, ends up behaving like 17 year old in body of late 20s late. Her upcoming drama is a fusion Sageuk where a dude's soul enters a princess' body. 

2. This actress, dated a vampire in her drama and went on to marry that dude. 

+2 

I know these two actresses....LOL...I have heard a lot about the crazy fans of angel actress, though I haven't had any personal interaction with any of them. IMO she is a good actress, so I wouldn't bother much about her fans. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1