Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 11/9/2020 at 10:43 PM, Sleepy Owl said:

Can you tell which Kmovies you are talking about?

Hey there chingu... this release is getting delayed and my meetings are increasing day by day. Just release this product and let me be in relief.

There are some 7 movies am excited about:

1. Seobok (Gong Yoo)

2. The day i died (Kim Hye Soo)

3. Confession (So Ji Sub) this one looks like a remake of "the invisible guest".

4. Diva (Shin min ah)

5. Pawn (Sung Dong Il)

6. Collectors (Lee Jae Hoon)

7. Paper Flower

Morning chingus

Edit: Forgot to add the voice of silence. 

So there are 8 movies. Wow my november and december gonna be a feast only if they release the subs on time.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

9 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yeah I chose my Display name should be "Oppas next drama" :joy:. It could be well ML's code name or even a Secret Organization's name I think

I actually think your name would be perfect as a children's book!

"The Adventures of Little Sleepy Owl: Learning to Fly" :loolz:

9 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

How can you be exhausted when you didn´t do much? You such a lazy student

oh wow, you got them right! Congratulations...you can eat again

See? @Jillia helped me practice! :glasses:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

Hey there @pompyavi Chingu :Pandabulous:

Hope your product release will happen quite smoothly and on time :approves:

Thanks for the list. I see many of those movies were already in my watchlist, and I was waiting for them to release. Right now I am waiting for subs for "The Swordsman", "Diva" and also waiting for "Call" which will be releasing on Netflix on 30th November, so the positive thing, won't have to wait for subs for it. 

Hey there @partyon Noona :foryou:

I see that you have started "Remember: War of Son". Now I am wondering, should I re-watch it with you or go for "Children of Nobody" :rubchin:

My name would really be perfect for Children's book. But I think we might see a drama/movie named "Codename: Sleepy Owl"  too, or maybe "Legend of Sleepy Owl" or just "Sleepy Owl" like they named dramas "Iris" or "Alice".

I would love my band to named "Sleepy and Lazy" though. I think @sadthe1st would be part of this band too :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

My name would really be perfect for Children's book. But I think we might see a drama/movie named "Codename: Sleepy Owl"  too, or maybe "Legend of Sleepy Owl" or just "Sleepy Owl" like they named dramas "Iris" or "Alice".

I would love my band to named "Sleepy and Lazy" though. I think @sadthe1st would be part of this band too 

I googled Sleepy Owl - I see you are brewing BIG business , according to Forbes India

Wow!  

LOSO :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there @partyon Noona

I see that you have started "Remember: War of Son". Now I am wondering, should I re-watch it with you or go for "Children of Nobody"

Whatever you prefer dongsaeng! :kiss_wink:

If you hold off with Children of Nobody until later this year, I might join you for a re-watch.

I would love my band to named "Sleepy and Lazy" though. I think @sadthe1st would be part of this band too

Nah, children's books are funnier. :joy:

Book 2: Little Sleepy Owl's Day: Making New Friends

Book 3: The Adventures of Little Sleepy Owl: I'm a Big Brother Now!

Book 4: Little Sleepy Owl: Late for School

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

If you hold off with Children of Nobody until later this year, I might join you for a re-watch.

Book 5 : Little Sleep Owl : How to be Smart and Lazy

Drama : LOSO (when?)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I googled Sleepy Owl - I see you are brewing BIG business , according to Forbes India

My biggest dream is to open a cafe, with my own house on the 1st floor while the cafe itself being on the ground floor. And believe me, if I ever end up achieving that dream, the name of the cafe would be "Sleepy Owl's Nest" or maybe simply "Sleepy Owl Cafe".

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Let's see Noona. My Friday is off this week, so maybe I'll binge watch Children of Nobody and then catch you up in Remember. I'll tell you about it tomorrow or maybe on Friday :approves:

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

:loolz:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

My biggest dream is to open a cafe, with my own house on the 1st floor while the cafe itself being on the ground floor. And believe me, if I ever end up achieving that dream, the name of the cafe would be "Sleepy Owl's Nest" or maybe simply "Sleepy Owl Cafe".

You will have to talk to the real owners of Sleepy Owl  LOL

The Story Of Three Friends Who Brewed 'Sleepy Owl' To Life & Changed How Indians Enjoyed Their Coffee

Spoiler

The Tale Of The 'Sleepy Owl' That's Keeping Us Awake

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1