Add and Subtract Game

Admin

26 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Hi, @Sleepy Owl and @sadthe1st! :D

I hope you have a good start into the new week.

Hey there Chingu :biubiu:

Hope you also had a great start in this week :heartxoxo:

+2

21 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

Hey Chingu :biubiu: hope this month is not as busy as you expect it to :approves:

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

i'm blasting ost on the com while working my last 30mins before logging off co network!

@Sleepy Owl i'm always the first wall of defense.. meaning when my boss has anything, i'm the first to get hit with the email to help provide.. or resolve.. or follow up with his sales and support team..

• Like 3
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm blasting ost on the com while working my last 30mins before logging off co network!

@Sleepy Owl i'm always the first wall of defense.. meaning when my boss has anything, i'm the first to get hit with the email to help provide.. or resolve.. or follow up with his sales and support team..

If so, then Chingu, I hope that there will not be many issues which require the first wall of defense :approves:

+2

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1

14 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I hope that there will not be many issues which require the first wall of defense

did u manage to catch up with the Search episodes until yesterday's? i'm going to start on mine from sat ep again.. i forgot what i watched last nite

Showtime Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

hi @Min2206, hope u have good food to celebrate soon!

hahaha @H0ney well, in some ways maybe i should be happy but sometimes i just ended up too caught up with trying to solve everyone else's problems and short of time to do what i was supposed to be doing!

Sick Poison GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Like 3
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

did u manage to catch up with the Search episodes until yesterday's? i'm going to start on mine from sat ep again.. i forgot what i watched last nite

Yeah I did watch it and went to sleep late because of it. So far it has been a good one. Yesterday I realized that the dude playing "Night Owl" was Yeon Woo Jin. I initially had doubts, but then I thought it could be a look a like, then last week when they showed more, I had more doubts but when I checked the cast list, I kind of missed his name. Yesterday when i checked again, I saw it. 

Since episode 1, I was like "that guy really looked like Yeon Woo Jin, could be his relative" :loolz:

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hey there @Min2206 :Pandabulous:

You are right about smart work here, I always prefer it over hard work (because I am very lazy). 

17 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Sleepy Owl i'm going to finish both Search episodes this evening! and i can't wait for 18 Again and Kairos!! especially 18 Again!! keeping fingers that all will end well.. (guess i will peek at the raw episode tonite too! hahaha)

Chingu, last night's episode was quite good one. I loved all the development in story that happened. 

I don't think I will be watching the raw episode tonight, will watch the subbed one tomorrow. But it is good, my Mon-Tues slot will be much more free after this week. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

32 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But it is good, my Mon-Tues slot will be much more free after this week. 

maybe not?

there's Hush, and a few others i browsed thru the drama thread..

Spoiler

i'm looking forward to Undercover too!

must i declare my love for them again? Ji Jin Hee and Kim Hyun Joo

love you kiss GIF by Skrz.cz

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

15 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

maybe not?

there's Hush, and a few others i browsed thru the drama thread..

i'm looking forward to Undercover too!

must i declare my love for them again? Ji Jin Hee and Kim Hyun Joo

Well Hush will air in December first week, and Awaken will also start 30th November onward, so my November will be free, also by then "My Dangerous Wife" will also end. 

When will Undercover air? In 2021?

+2

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1