Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I think watching their solo MV might help you 

Another set of videos huh? :D I remember when I watched about 25 music videos you and stroppy recommended to me. It was a long evening :D

By tomorrow I expect you to tell them apart even blindfolded or no food and internet for you :mrgreen:

Oh My God Reaction GIF

14 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@partyon

Why do you need to tell them apart? :lol: Uhm... maybe we start one by one?

With the leader RM, formerly Rap Mon. :)

Please see @Sarang21's previous posts. She told me no food or internet. I've been a lousy student and STILL can't tell the members apart... :crybaby:

Question: Rap Mon sounds familiar. Was he an independent artist before he joined BTS? Was he in one of those talent shows?

Also, @Sarang21 and @Jillia I already recognize V (Taehyung) and RM, so you can skip those two. I have major issues recognizing the rest though. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

It takes time to tell them apart, so don't worry, @partyon. :D

I still think it's easier with some groups? Like Big Bang - they look distinctly different from each other. Also, for some reason I learned really quickly to tell apart the Super Junior members....

Why am I struggling with BTS....?

think sesame street GIF

EDIT:

RM was a underground rapper before he joined BTS. :)

Really? That's so cool. He seems to be very talented and outgoing. His English is also unusually good!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@Jillia I remember back in they day when I was starting get in kdrama and kpop. super junior was the first big band that i started to listen after BI(rain). in the older days there were 13 members plus the 2 of super junior M member so total count of 15. It was lot of guys to tell them apart. It took sometime. :wub:  and because all the stuff was so new it took me little more time

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Just now you sound like my Professor back in college, who would say similar things. "By tomorrow I expect you to complete the assignments I gave". "By tomorrow I expect you to bring the program which we discussed today about" :loolz:

+2

I have become @partyon professor. She is a bad student so I have to be strict with her or she will never learn. :glasses:

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Another set of videos huh? :D I remember when I watched about 25 music videos you and stroppyse recommended to me. It was a long evening :D

Please see @Sarang21's previous posts. She told me no food or internet. I've been a lousy student and STILL can't tell the members apart... :crybaby:

Question: Rap Mon sounds familiar. Was he an independent artist before he joined BTS? Was he in one of those talent shows?

Also, @Sarang21 and @Jillia I already recognize V (Taehyung) and RM, so you can skip those two. I have major issues recognizing the rest though. :D

:joy: I think it´s much easier to learn about people through videos where you see and hear them then from pictures alone. I´m trying to make it easy for you, so watch all of them :naughty:

That´s some progress that you can recognize those 2. I guess you can eat but no internet until you got the other members right. 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

It's difficult to tell them apart in the beginning... boygroups and girlgroups have so many members sometimes, so if you're only listening to the music it's not easy to tell them apart. For fans it's easy to say. :D Because they (we) not only listen to the music but are really doing research, especially in the beginning. The heck! Until BTS the only boygroups I liked were Shinhwa (with a reasonable number of members) and Super Junior (with a HUGE number of members).

Chingu, BlackPink has got 4 members and I only know which one Lisa is :loolz:

One main reason could also be because I am not really into Kpop, I do hear some songs, but don't really watch MVs. 

4 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

That´s some progress that you can recognize those 2. I guess you can eat but no internet until you got the other members right. 

Don't you think Chingu my Noona needs to use internet in order to look around about them? :rubchin:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Jillia I remember back in they day when I was starting get in kdrama and kpop. super junior was the first big band that startednto listen after BI(rain). in the older days there were 13 members plus the 2 of super junior M member so total count of 15. It was lot of guys to tell them apart. It took sometime. :wub:

There are so many members...

93fa14b45374a1a47c0a43057ff03459da643470

Look at these hairstyles :joy:

Bottom left -> :  Donghae, Kibum, Heechul, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk

Top left -> : Yesung, Kangin, Hangeng, Siwon, Sungmin, Leeteuk, Shindong

This was before Kyuhyun joined the group.

• LOL 6

17 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

:joy: I think it´s much easier to learn about people through videos where you see and hear them then from pictures alone. I´m trying to make it easy for you, so watch all of them :naughty:

Girl, I watched the videos you guys recommended to me for MORE THAN 2 hours. I was only able to learn how to recognize RM.... :D

14 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@partyon

Then we go on with the oldest member: Jin aka Worldwide Handsome. :lol:

Ehrrmmm.... Ok, why is he called Worldwide Handsome? Also in his video he come across as a bit conceited / narcissistic.... I hope it's just an act. :blink::crazy:

I think Taehyung is a lot more handsome :dorakiss:And RM is more charismatic!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Don't you think Chingu my Noona needs to use internet in order to look around about them? :rubchin:

+2

Oh  I haven´t tought about that lmfao.  I guess she can use Internet but no K-drama until she got it right. :smort:

8 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon those hairstyles :joy:

They are tragic!:loolz:

@partyon @Jillia This video shows Jin´s wonderful rap skills

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

@partyon

No, I think it's just like a brand to be "Worldwide Handsome". :lol: He is actually very funny... well he got a weird ajusshi humor. kkk But he is very caring person and from what I know he is the only one who can cook in the group. LMAO

He would be such a wonderful husband, he can cook, do housework is sweet and considerate, got those broad shoulders, can sing and a worldwide handsome face :please:

Suga can cook too maybe not as good as Jin tho lol

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

@Sarang21 @Jillia Who are you introducing to me next?

I am not convinced by Jin.... :D

Even though his cooking abilities sound tempting... :D

I saw Super Junior in concert once, and I was totally blown away that the person whom I haven't noticed before really had the most awesome stage presence!

That was surprisingly enough Donghae! :heart1:I only noticed after that what a quirky character he is.

tenor.gif?itemid=10152960

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1