Add and Subtract Game

Admin

20 minutes ago, corey said:

I am halfway through episode 9. Aaaand...

One thing is really certain for me - I very, very much prefer Taiwanese dramas now - one reason (among a dozen or so others) is they do not have time skips...

@joccu, my 60-hour weather forecast says it will be about 5 in Thursday... so cold weather is certainly coming....

I am halfway through episode 9 too, and that too since last week. I thought I had watched both 9 and 10th episodes, but yesterday I realized I was wrong, while preparing my post on it. I will be late with Innocent Man's post most probably. If I do manage to watch both episodes tonight, I will write a post on it tomorrow evening. 

I also realized I was not commenting on Money Flower thread, so I will start preparing posts on it next week onward:wow1:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

20 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Thank you, @Sleepy Owl! :D

@partyon-chingu is a bit busy today. But I'm sure she will be back soon! :D

Yeah Mondays are usually really busy for everyone. It was quite tiring for me too, I have been having headache for last 2 days, I am having one even after sleeping after work. I think I will need to take a day off this week if it continues and stay away from mobile and laptop for whole day, maybe that will help. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Get well soon! :D I dislike headaches so much and now how tiring those can be.

Here, something to laugh... probably. :lol:

Thank You Chingu :kisslevel:

Headaches are really frustrating, they drain you really badly :kicks:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

21 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

So true! Sometimes they're worse than having a cold.

@joccu

That's a real impressive unicorn there.

You are right, its worse than having cold :isannoyed:

@joccu does that unicorn have an extra pair of hands :notsureifserious:. It indeed is special then :joy:

8 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Jillia well that girl/woman is amazing. I have never been that flexible. 

I have never been Flexible at all :loolz:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

I was a goal keeper in school team for about 5 years (used to be the only junior in the team with my other friend who was a striker) and for my college and computer department for another 4 years. Everyone would warm up doing warm up exercises, and I would just run a couple of rounds in the ground and do some keeping practice. The only thing I could do really well was stretching my arms as much as possible (since is required to save goal). But it has been almost more than a year since I last played football, and I am not even confident about stretching :joy:

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

I always hated math. and dyslexia does not help it either.

@Sleepy Owl wow! goalkeeper is not an easy position. nice :wub:

When we first started playing football, I just saw the goal post and thought "I belong there" mostly because I was so lazy from start :loolz:

But then I started enjoying it, the sports teacher used to keep us all in rotation, so I played in all positions just like my other friends, but goalkeeper was my favorite position, so when I got chance to choose, I went for it. Now I don't really know what the reason could be, although I was good with my shoots as striker and midfield player, I was not as fast as my friends in speed or as good as them in dribbling. So despite the teacher wanting me to be the number 9, I went for number 1. 

And I love being keeper though. If the defense is good I literally have to stand. If the team does manage to score, I can just curse the defenders for being bad, also I need to do a couple of good saves to get the praise :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1