Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@sadthe1st ~ for lunch, we had a mix of leftovers plus some fresh veggies + fish fry. we had crispy fish fry. that was nice. :D

EDIT: found a good pic! but not sure why this fish is called anchovy... thought english name is silver fish. maybe the bigger one?

OMGeee... @Lmangla  I love spicy hot crispy fish fry esp anchovies !

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

but not sure why this fish is called anchovy

isn't anchovies the ones that Rosa forced the 2 directors in HP to pluck off the heads and guts??

no way goodbye GIF by Robert E Blackmon

hahaha!! and silverfish... is an insect that feeds on cardboards!

oh no lol GIF

share the recipe? maybe i can see from youtube how it looks like!

william shatner fish GIF

+2

• LOL 4

omo, I can't believe I am enjoying a cdrama where I am not cringing at the acting or feeling like it is super fluff or super boring. will I be dissappointed later? who knows... but must say, it is fun to see the switch up where we have the girl as the sassy version of the male tsunderae lead and the guy as the bleeding sincere heart. kekeke.. the humour is quite cheeky!

@kokodus ~ have you seen cdrama "begin again"?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

omo, I can't believe I am enjoying a cdrama where I am not cringing at the acting or feeling like it is super fluff or super boring. will I be dissappointed later? who knows... but must say, it is fun to see the switch up where we have the girl as the sassy version of the male tsunderae lead and the guy as the bleeding sincere heart. kekeke.. the humour is quite cheeky!

@kokodus ~ have you seen cdrama "begin again"?

No I haven't, but I have heard of it. Will definitely give it a try. Its rare for you to praise a C-drama like this. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

No I haven't, but I have heard of it. Will definitely give it a try. Its rare for you to praise a C-drama like this. Lol. 

hahahaha... lets just say I have very low expectations for a cdrama. in most of the dramas, the female lead annoys me to the point where I feel like slapping her for having no brain cells. here, she is hilarious so bossy but also cheeky. 3 eps in. so far so good.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1