Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hola amigos!

What's up?

Just about to start watching Innocent Man! :glasses: But am feeling more interested in watching Remember. :joy:

I'm just really excited about Awaken. The pics released today look awesome!

7013c7815e2d43599f87c85f11ef3e66.jpeg?s=

He reminds me of Jang Hyuk in this pic for some reason.

confused will smith GIF

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hey dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl ! :kiss_wink:

Yeah, Namgoong Min has some weird resemblance to Jang Hyuk. Even in this picture there are some similarities....

It actually comes from the slight facial hair there too, since Jang Hyuk also usually has it. 

Jang-Hyuk-640x497.jpg

beautiful-mind-jang-hyuk-10.jpg

They could be easily cast as brothers in a drama :rubchin:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl They have similar facial features too. :D 

How have I not seen this before?

Yeah, as I said, I would love to see them being cast as brothers in a drama in future. :joy:

That pic of Jang Hyuk is from "Bad Papa" drama, I dropped this one around the 10-11 episodes mark. In that he played as a cop for the first few episodes. 

I am looking forward to Namgoong Min's Awaken, from the look of the character trailers of both lead ladies, they show as if he is related to the cases, or could be even accused for it. Like in Seolhyun's one his character is surrounded by SWAT Police, and in Lee Chung Ah's one also it is something similar. 

Last time I saw him in sort of more casual clothes was in "Falsify". It was a good drama, I'd recommend it if you didn't watch it yet.

00175949.jpg

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

@joccu I am loving this drama, and love the linearity of timeline here. Whatever you do in the past, will have immediate change in the present, and sudden arrival of memories happen. It was so good in episode 3. 

Also I am looking forward to Park Shin Hye's movie Call which releases on Netflix on 30th November. I watched the trailer and it is so good, apparently Park Shin Hye gets connected to the other female lead who is 20 years back, she offers to save Park Shin Hye's dad. The trailer was interesting enough to have me hooked.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

8 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Which dramas are you watching though? I know 2 of 4 are Kairos and My Dangerous Wife, what are the other two? Penthouse could be one maybe

Yes, Kairos, Dangerous Wife, Postpartum Center and Penthouse (but I watched Penthouse with fast foward button. I will drop this series soon. I will not waste my time watching it). I finished today a Netflix series, The Queen`s Gambit. I started to watch on Sunday evening thinking it is a movie. After I watched 3 quarters I realised that the plot doesn`t reach the end so I checked and saw it is a miniseries. I watched yesterday 5 episodes. :D

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8 minutes ago, larus said:

Yes, Kairos, Dangerous Wife, Postpartum Center and Penthouse (but I watched Penthouse with fast foward button. I will drop this series soon. I will not waste my time watching it). I finished today a Netflix series, The Queen`s Gambit. I started to watch on Sunday evening thinking it is a movie. After I watched 3 quarters I realised that the plot doesn`t reach the end so I checked and saw it is a miniseries. I watched yesterday 5 episodes. :D

+2

Kairos episode 3 was a great one. As I said, I am loving how the linear timeline is working, when ML suddenly gets the memories of FL meeting him a month back. Looking forward to tonight's episode :wow1:

How is Postpartum Center? I heard it will a comedy. Park Ha Sun seems to be not so good lady in it. I might watch it after it is done airing. For now I am loving my Mon-Tues being a bit free :joy:.

What you did with Queen's Gamit, I did with Fullmetal Alchemist anime, where I thought it was only 25 episodes long and started it, only to realize by episode 20-21 that there is no way story can end, and on checking I realized it was 60 episodes long :loolz:.

Good thing though, I ended up watching one my most favorite anime and best one out there like this :hooray2:

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

29 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Kairos episode 3 was a great one. As I said, I am loving how the linear timeline is working, when ML suddenly gets the memories of FL meeting him a month back. Looking forward to tonight's episode 

I really like Kairos. I knew that I will like it but I was not sure about the execution of the timeline story. I like that it is not about multiverses. I like to see how an action from past has repercussions in the future. I like to see both past and future, and how our characters investigate in their timeline but still being a team. 

How is Postpartum Center? I heard it will a comedy. Park Ha Sun seems to be not so good lady in it. I might watch it after it is done airing. For now I am loving my Mon-Tues being a bit free

It is a comedy. There are not bad ladies in this drama. I want to know all the ladies more and see how their dynamic will be. In first episode we saw the story of Uhm Ji Won`s character. We`ll discover the Park Ha sun`s character in episode 2.  

What you did with Queen's Gamit, I did with Fullmetal Alchemist anime, where I thought it was only 25 episodes long and started it, only to realize by episode 20-21 that there is no way story can end, and on checking I realized it was 60 episodes long

I was glad that The Queen`s Gambit was only 7 episodes.  60 episodes will make a very long series.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

9 minutes ago, larus said:

I really like Kairos. I knew that I will like it but I was not sure about the execution of the timeline story. I like that it is not about multiverses. I like to see how an action from past has repercussions in the future. I like to see both past and future, and how our characters investigate in their timeline but still being a team. 

So far it has lived up to my expectations. 3 really good episodes, already making us guess things. I will hopefully post on it after episode 4 when we get more information. I was sure there would not be any multi-verses happening, but wanted to see how change in past will particularly affect future, especially when the ML is directly involved in it. And they portrayed it perfectly with sudden surge new memories to him. 

It is a comedy. There are not bad ladies in this drama. I want to know all the ladies more and see how their dynamic will be. In first episode we saw the story of Uhm Ji Won`s character. We`ll discover the Park Ha sun`s character in episode 2.

Yeah it is on my watchlist, I'll ask you about it once it ends about whether it is worth watching it or not. 

I was glad that The Queen`s Gambit was only 7 episodes.  60 episodes will make a very long series.

60 anime episodes means 20 Kdrama episodes. Because one anime episode is 20 mins long. 

I am also liking Search in terms of pace (because it is 10 episodes long) and also story telling. Finally we see what happened in 1997, and also they confirmed that there is at least one more creature like that, who is actually more stronger one. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am also liking Search in terms of pace (because it is 10 episodes long) and also story telling. Finally we see what happened in 1997, and also they confirmed that there is at least one more creature like that, who is actually more stronger one. 

I liked Search also. I am ready to watch the resolution. I liked the characters and the story was interesting and hold my interest.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1