Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

Hi, chingu! :D

I liked it but it's full of angst but also lots of growth. Only 3 more episodes to go and I'm hoping the writer won't disappoint me. :D Did you watch episode 14 already?

Episode 13 you mean? Yeah I watched it last only. I usually watch DYLB and ROY's episodes on the same night they air, after the subbed episodes come. Zombie Detective and My Dangerous are for the next day. 

I also liked the episode, there was some significant development and growth in Song Ah, which was a good thing. Although I do think she is being a bit too much on Joon Young and Jung Kyung playing together. But well, it was nice to see her expressing it though, same with asking Jung Kyung not to meet Joon Young. Plus she finally left that crazy Professor. 

Just when I was about to sympathize with Joon Young's Prof. since all his achievements would be connected to Joon Young by others, but well this dude very shamelessly plagiarized Joon Young's music, which is unforgivable in my opinion. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1

43 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I find the Maxim coffee too dilute... doesn't like the taste. But the Korean Rice Barley taste nice.

i dun mean the instant coffee sticks... the instant coffee granule bottle is nice! i decide 2-3 teaspoons of it and add fresh milk

s-l1600.jpg

43 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I just grab what I wanted and left. 

i saw the luncheon meat!

friends love GIF

hii @Jillia

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I think it was meant that Song Ah is now voicing when she feels uncomfortable. And I don't think she would've had any problems with Jung Kyung if she didn't know about the connection between her and Joon Young. So I think it was important for her to say how she is feeling about it. In the end she didn't ask Joon Young to stop playing with Jung Kyung or to never see her again. That was his conclusion but also because he got his own issues with Jung Kyung and the foundation.

Yup, it is good to see her voicing her opinion and not just putting up with things, and telling whether she is uncomfortable about something. Let's hope they'll end it well. 

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

wow!! so bright... reminds me of how i used to type on my blogspot hahahaha

+2

I am searching for the theme option, for the past 2-3 minutes, I don't think it available now. I really need a dark theme now. Too bright for me 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

We will know later if there will be a dark mode again.

u know it's like... the best alternative now is to run the laptop on battery instead of plugin to power.. then the brightness goes down a notch or two hahaha but i can't adjust manually cos i'm working on my emails and stuffs too

My Eyes Burn GIF by Heute-Show

edit button went on top.. hahahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

u know it's like... the best alternative now is to run the laptop on battery instead of plugin to power.. then the brightness goes down a notch or two hahaha but i can't adjust manually cos i'm working on my emails and stuffs too

Yeah, I tried to reduce the brightness to lowest, and not a good idea, since I also working at the same time, and all my other stuff is in dark mode 

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1