Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hi @Sleepy Owl @joccu @sadthe1st @pompyavi @H0ney @partyon @Lmangla and everyone!

Good afternoon to you!

I am running around too .. half day off now.  Getting some banking stuff done, then to a Korean Mart soon (stocking up , wants to make tteokbokki and getting oligo syrup), next baking supplier shop then home.

See you when I see you.

Smile Rabbit Love GIF

maybe get myself a cup of ice blended coffee too ... 

starbucks GIF

ohh, i will think of you @Sleepy Owl on coffee ... you want?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hey !  @Min2206  I visited K-Mart 2 weeks ago, sapu those on sale !

@sadthe1st I'm with you, so much work currently pop-in. 

:evilelmo:

@pompyavi I am currently drinking Peppermint and Lemon drink to sooth my throat from the yelling !

@Lmangla glad you get to kill time to pop-in here.

@partyon  Morning..

@joccu still in bed ?.... coffee for you.

photo-1504630083234-14187a9df0f5?ixlib=r

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

then to a Korean Mart soon

oooh... maxim coffee, i love those! hahaha

hii @Min2206

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

still feeling sleepy in the meetings.

meetings in the mornings are like lullabies... and meetings in the afternoons are like drowsiness...

design glow GIF by Jake

hii @Lmangla

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@sadthe1st  I find the Maxim coffee too dilute... doesn't like the taste. But the Korean Rice Barley taste nice.

@Min2206 LOL, K-Mart Solaris was so pack during the sale... I just grab what I wanted and left. 

Agree with you @Thong Thin on their coffee - a bit diluted.  

Is that ham on the right?  I see you got the red ginseng packets.   Sorry folks, grocery moments.

Street Food Korean GIF

Ahh @joccu  I see, thank you - THAT would be interesting ... I would love to be in your class

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1

30 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

meetings in the mornings are like lullabies... and meetings in the afternoons are like drowsiness...

79391e574c73c178bb63e882ccd84815.jpg

33 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

ohh, i will think of you @Sleepy Owl on coffee ... you want?

:biubiu:

@joccu No I just checked, and not much difference. Maybe I saw him once or twice in dramas it happened. His role not much significant in "Arthdal Chronicles", in "Six Flying Dragons" too. Hs role in "Missing" was a memorable one, so I'll remember him now. 

21 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@Sleepy Owl is the story in Alice making sense or is it losing its way?  I just went to read some posts and it seems like it’s getting very complicated?

Not really. They added Jin Gyeom's doppelganger from another universe in 2010, making him the possible murderer of his mom. Otherwise story has been fine for me, they have pretty much addressed everything they introduced. For me, I am right now neutral in Jin Gyeom being his mom's murderer, I mean JG from another universe, I'll comment when they explain it or show more about it, they just teased in last episode. 

Overall, certain things happened late in my opinion, like the Prof. seeing JG's mom's photo and realizing how similar she is to her, basically a carbon copy of her. I think this was supposed to happen at least 2-3 episodes earlier, then we would not really see those typical Kdrama scenes, teasing a relationship between them, which almost everyone knew would not be happening. This, actually wasted time where which could be used to give Min Hyuk (JG's dad) and Do Yeon (his journalist friend) more screen time and involvement in the story. My only concern till now is they being underused in the story while having really great potential.  

Story became a bit complicated, yes. But many things became clear too, so I'll trust the writing in giving a proper closure and explanations about everything. There are some plot holes also, but not really major ones.

Which episode did you drop this drama on?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1