Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Yes, they're taken for granted for sure. And unfortunately they're both the kind of people who rarely say no and even though Song Ah spoke up against Professor Lee, her opinion was shot down right away. And she depends on entering graduate school, so she is kind of stuck but I hope she will find her own way to deal with it.

As for the professor's position: aren't they applying for different positions... for each instrument but it almost sounds like there is still competition. I think with Hyun Ho, he needs the position more than Jung Kyung, financially. He got rejected by the orchestra he applied for in the US. So he needs to find a job which offers financial security. I believed when Jung Kyung said she can be good at it teaching but she doesn't need the position. Other than to disconnect herself from the Kyunghoo Foundation.

As for Professor Yoo: I don't think the fact he is coming from a similar background as Joon Young but without enough talent excuses his way of treating him. But I think it helps to understand him better. And I believe the conversation between him and Joon Young was a good start, hopefully. :)

That Prof. Lee is more annoying than Sung Jae for me. Especially the way she speaks 

tenor.gif

Hopefully we'll see Song Ah taking a stand for herself. We are seeing Joon Young doing it, a little bit, but still he is expressing what he wants to do and what he does not. 

Both Jung Kyung and Hyeon Ho are applying for same position. The position for a position in Strings Instrument, in which both Cello and Violin come. Meaning only one of them will get the position. But yes, he does need the job more than Jung Kyung, who has got a back up in Kyung Hoo foundation and is among board of directors there too. Its just that she does not want to work there. 

Well as for Prof. Yoo, everyone usually wants to find a way to justify their actions. But for him, even though he was wrong, but well, he is still being discriminated in the University, and well it must have been frustrating to link all his success Joon Young and not get acknowledgment for his achievements too. Hopefully we'll see them clearing things, thanks to Joon Young taking initiative by drinking with him. 

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl @pompyavi No proof = never happened :joy:

:saitama:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

2 hours ago, H0ney said:

how the taste? I am curious. Never taste before :blush:

Snow skin mooncake are usually served cold because the crust  made of glutinous rice, which is frozen.    The skin is tender and chewy.     Usually they are white in colour but now available with variety of colours due to added flavours such as chocolate (brown), dragonfruit (maroon), matcha (green) as examples.  Filling is the same as the ones they put into traditional ones.   

I am an ice-cream freak!   Especially this McD Chocotop and its only USD0.50 here
b5cca01e3bbf91adba738ef54c7dfbd5.jpg

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2