Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i have a stash of noodles from taiwan and japan... beef noodles and angelica duck noodles, cheese curry nissin, yakisoba etc hahaha for days when weather isn't too good to step out of the house, and food delivery gets too expensive and boring...

or just, late night supper.

+2

I also make sure we don't run out of noodles and also coffee. Same was the case when I was in college, we would make sure we would not run out of eggs and noodles. 

There were times, when we would suddenly crave noodles, and same is now too. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

@sadthe1st I do love my ice cream and chocolate from time to time, so it's not like I never eat unhealthy food. :kiss_wink:

And I do love my champagne, prosecco and wine too! :joy:

My work colleagues are always complaining to me though, because I never want to go out and have pizza with them... :joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

I do tend to eat quite healthy food and almost all food I prepare myself is organic and locally produced.

i wished i could do the same, but i'm weak when it comes to chips... i dun usually eat rice much, keeping my diet more to meat and veggies/fruits. but noodles... they are like, comfort food to my soul especially piping hot on a gloomy day.. the mood instantly perk up a few notches.

lights happiness GIF by eve hernandez

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I also make sure we don't run out of noodles and also coffee. Same was the case when I was in college, we would make sure we would not run out of eggs and noodles.

for me, its chips in the junk cupboard.. barley tea and soju in the fridge..

korean drinking GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i wished i could do the same, but i'm weak when it comes to chips... i dun usually eat rice much, keeping my diet more to meat and veggies/fruits. but noodles... they are like, comfort food to my soul especially piping hot on a gloomy day.. the mood instantly perk up a few notches.

It sounds like you are eating healthy food for the most part, and that is enough. It's boring if you never indulge yourself! Life is supposed to be enjoyed. :kiss_wink:

season 6 champagne GIF by Ex On The Beach

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

19 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

I love rice, and have to sometimes really control the amount of it I eat it. Otherwise, Noodles, are well everyone's favorite. 

As for chips, I used to love them, but try to avoid them now. Usually buy them before important football matches, or when I am in the mood to binge watch dramas. Then chips in mayo, with cola are the best for me. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

18 minutes ago, H0ney said:

Once I able to eat I asked mom that I only want to eat white rice and chili sauce like this.. and I ate 3 plates of white rice with chili sauce hahahaaaa

i only over eat rice when it comes to the sweet vinegar trotter gravy.. and THE EGG if it's been well braised

I Love You Hearts GIF

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

Life is supposed to be enjoyed.

Episode 5 Drinking GIF by The Bachelor

hii @Ernie !!

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Had tteokguk (Korean rice cake soup) for dinner. :blush:

tteokguk.jpg

Usually, I don't do the cooking but if I do, it will be something simple for me to prepare. Basically pretty much like a no-frills type of meal. :lol:

Happy Chuseok! 

Park-Park-Couple.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1

16 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

Sorry for getting back so late! Uhm.... so the premise probably sounds weird. It's about the girl Toru who lives in a tent outside (for several reasons, don't want to spoil). By accident she meets her schoolmate Yuki and the rest of the Sohma Family and finds out that they're actually cursed. The manga is funny but it touches on serious topics like bullying, depression and emotional exploitation. It's a really great manga and the new anime is pretty close to the manga. :D

Plus Toru is one of the best female anime/manga characters. PERIOD! And that without action scenes or magic. *wipes away tears* I'm pretty much U-chan (the blond girl) and Hana-chan (girl on the left) in this gif. kkk Protecting Toru at all cost!

Sounds interesting. Let me add to the long list of Anime I need to watch. How long is it?

Number of episodes on anime play an important part in motivating me to watch them or not :sipsboba:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

17 minutes ago, H0ney said:

Medium fried egg:

i love eggs!! minus the whites hahaha... i'm quite the opposite to many of my friends..

fried eggs (i love gooey yolks) - i will circle out the yolk and only eat that

scrambled eggs - i eat all hahaha

hard boiled eggs - only the yolks unless it's braised eggs

eggs ben - i will still try to scrape off the whites

and of cos, i love the half boiled eggs with dark soy sauce and pepper!! I GULP EVERY BITS OF IT!!!

come to me huevos rancheros GIF by MANGOTEETH

oh ya, the last scene in 18 Again ep3 was so touching.. i teared a little..

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Since the new anime will have 3 seasons and I think each season got 25 episodes the anime will have 75 episodes in the end. :D

How long is the manga? You said new anime? Are they starting it from scratch again? And the new season comes next year? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

Dang me!  I had to re-type all the quotes .. (knocking my own head :kitty:)

@H0ney  Wow!  You got a big stomach .... I mean appetite!   Didn't know you are the "hot and spicy" type -- I like ! 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Do all animes have abs? 

Oh no, we have led you astray sweetie..... We ahjummas are a bad influence on your sweet soul... 

You asked the question but at a later post, you showed us one ... ottoke :D   So, I guess it's okay - I'll manage .. hahahhaha

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@sadthe1st so I bought sushi package, ceasar salad and crisps.

and @partyon  you guys into salad, all the time?   sorry, I am more a meat-eater ... so abs is okay

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

everyone must know how to cook this.. it's the basic for survival

woohoo!! haha urs probably the healthiest right now!

i'm going to make coffee and slice up some mooncakes... and sour cream chips while watching 18 Again lol

@sadthe1st and me are from the same planet - we love instant noodles, chocolates, ice-cream and eggs!!    I went looking for kit-kat in the fridge cos of your choco-licking posts ....  NONE!   

1 hour ago, partyon said:

It sounds like you are eating healthy food for the most part, and that is enough. It's boring if you never indulge yourself! Life is supposed to be enjoyed. 

Well said!   Ensure the abs are available all time during orders.   Even @Jillia just posted some.

38 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Had tteokguk (Korean rice cake soup) for dinner. :blush:

Happy Chuseok! 

Happy Chuseok to you @MinLyn   - Did you do the tteokguk?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

15 minutes ago, Jillia said:

The manga got 23 volumes. The manga is pretty old, so there was an anime YEARS ago. I think 10 years or so ago. But it only covered maybe the first 3 or 4 volumes of the manga and fans don't like it that much. So we were happy when the anime was announced and the first season was aired last year. It's perfect! :D

Great, I'll see when I can watch the first season then. I need to watch "Fire Force" both seasons and waiting for "Haikyu"'s new season to air and then binge watch it. Then I'll move on to this, since Manga is completed I guess, soon after watching anime, I'll finish the Manga :wow1:

Hello @mirmz   :waves:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I'm also waiting for Haikyu season 4 to pick up again. :D

Good Morning, @mirmz! <3 I hope you have an awesome day!

I was going to recommend it to you, since you had also liked "Captain Tsubasa" which was a sport anime. Glad that you are planning to watch it too :approves:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1