Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Quick Poll: Favorite Idol Actor / Actress  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite idol actor? (choose 3)

• Jung Yong Hwa (CNBLUE)
    • Choi Siwon (Super Junior)
    • Lee Joon (MBLAQ)
    • Im Siwan (ZE:A)
    • D.O. (EXO)
    • L (KIm Myung Soo) (Infinite)
    • Junho (2PM)
    • Park Hyung Sik (ZE:A)
    • Seo In Guk
    • Lee Hong Ki (F.T. Island)
    • Yook Sungjae (BTOB)
    • Seo Kang Joon (5urprise)
    • Lee Seung Gi
    • Park Jinyoung (Got7)
    • Lee Jun Young (U-KISS)
    • Taecyeon (2PM)
    • Cha Eunwoo (ASTRO)
    • Jinyoung (B1A4)
    • Someone else - please specify in the comments section
    • Jillia's comment: I don't like idol actors
  2. 2. Who is your favorite idol actress? (choose 3)

• IU
    • Yoona (Girls' Generation)
    • Suzy (Miss A)
    • Nara (Hello Venus)
    • Jung Eun Ji (Apink)
    • Jang Nara
    • Jung Ryeo Won (Chakra)
    • UEE (After School)
    • Yoon Eun Hye (Baby VOX)
    • Hwang Jung Eum (Sugar)
    • Kim Da Som (Sistar)
    • Han Sun Hwa (Secret)
    • Nana (After School)
    • Park Ji Yeon (T-ara)
    • Son Na Eun (Apink)
    • Sooyoung (GIrls' Generation)
    • Hyeri (Girl's Day)
    • Someone else - please specify in the comments section
    • Jillia's comment: I don't like idol actresses

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 09/22/2020 at 11:00 AM

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

@snowlou Just read in the news that you guys are in lockdown. :fearful:

Unfortunately yes...lockdown for another 6 weeks. Well...I don't know how to feel about it. It won't affect me that much since I've usually stayed at home anyway. I suppose it's a good thing that the government decided to take an action to prevent further? 

Oh..thanks @phikyl for passing on the message to me :) I hope he's all well on the other side of the city too :rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@kokodus I think even my badge not win, it can be still in the shop.

@Lmangla correct right? Koko so want to splurge her money for him.. haha...

yup, thats correct. not sure about exact timelines of release yet but it will be available in shop! that's the plan :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Congrats @phikyl :hooray2:

Oh I love your siggy. That KT and MY tale. They will end up with happy ending. The boy will meet the girl again and they still love each other until the end. Hahaha. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Thank you everyone for helping me on my quest to be immortal. I kind of feel like I can check it off my bucket list. It's been on there for like 3 years now. :lol: 

Congratulation for ...  Immortality. And it was nice to hear the Queen song again. I will always link "Princes of the Universe" with "Highlander". :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@snowlou I think he's good. He's bummed that all his plans to pamper his car are cancelled because of your 6 week lockdown. We're mutually complaining about the inability of people to get with the program in our areas and stop this disease from spreading like wildfire. :lol: 

12x12= 144

11 minutes ago, phikyl said:

We're mutually complaining about the inability of people to get with the program in our areas and stop this disease from spreading like wildfire. :lol: 

I know~ but it could also be the effect of being on lockdown for so long. Once the restrictions are eased off people are like :happy2: what restrictions??? 

@Lawyerh I can't even decide who my oppa is.... :lol: 

@snowlou Yeah, he was telling me that you guys had pretty much opened everything back up and had no restrictions. You don't even have mandatory mask stuff going on there?!?! It's crazy. Over here, we have rules to follow; it's just that nobody wants to listen. :rip:

@phikyl true..masks are not mandatory here but I honestly thought US was worse than OZ :joy: Is that not the case? So you have to wear masks over there? How do you exactly pamper your car that you can't do it during lockdown???? Isn't it just like spray and wipe? My car is being pampered by the rain..and we never wipe :lazyandfart: 148

After a long time now  masks are mandatory only in public places f.ex markets etc..:Megathanks:

+2

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, PeVe said:

After a long time now  masks are mandatory only in public places f.ex markets etc..

Where are you located if I may know? :ph34r:

@snowlou Tranz has a tricked out car that he does/did shows with. He babies the thing and will only take it to like one specific person to do any work on it. :lol: 

The US is definitely worse than OZ. Almost all the states have a mandatory mask thing going on right now but everyone is freaking out and screaming about how it's their right to not have to wear a mask. So they don't wear one. You get some places where you see 90% of people wearing them and then you get others where 90% of people refuse to wear them and will literally spit/cough on people who are wearing them. 

There's stories every day about people here doing stupid stuff or murdering other people because they were asked to wear a mask inside a store or whatever. The governor of my state recently said that it's up to businesses to basically enforce the mask policy or not serve people and while I get the idea, I flat out told my boss that I refuse to enforce that policy. I'm not putting myself or any of the 20+ kids/adults I manage in danger because some hillbilly with a concealed carry permit decides they're going to shoot someone for telling them they need to wear a mask. I'm not even exaggerating that fact either. It's happened more than once here in the US. 

The employees all wear masks/gloves and we've got plexiglass in front of all the counter tops. We clean what feels like every 5 seconds and because it's food service, we wash our hands constantly. If the governor wants to enforce a mask policy, he should be having law enforcement do it; not a bunch of 16-20 year olds who work at most restaurants/retail places. 

18 minutes ago, phikyl said:

The US is definitely worse than OZ. Almost all the states have a mandatory mask thing going on right now but everyone is freaking out and screaming about how it's their right to not have to wear a mask. So they don't wear one. You get some places where you see 90% of people wearing them and then you get others where 90% of people refuse to wear them and will literally spit/cough on people who are wearing them. 

I don`t like wearing a mask but I have to do it. It is not only about me here. It is not that hard to wear it inside a closed area ( like a shop for exemple). People are so selfish these days. Most of the people are thinking: who cares about the others? To survive who is stronger.

Sad.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

49 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@phikyl true..masks are not mandatory here but I honestly thought US was worse than OZ :joy: Is that not the case? So you have to wear masks over there? How do you exactly pamper your car that you can't do it during lockdown???? Isn't it just like spray and wipe? My car is being pampered by the rain..and we never wipe

It's interesting how differently governments are acting with regard to masks. Here it is not mandatory to wear a mask, and I rarely see anyone using one either. Our government also never recommended wearing them, because there is not enough evidence (according to them) that it will help stop the virus from spreading.

Only people working within healthcare, elderly care, etc are required to wear a mask here.

• Like 4

@phikyl some crazy stuff going on there in the US :scream: and the gun policy in the US isn't helping either. Why would ppl go shooting and spitting on someone over something trivial like putting on mask is truly baffling :skull: this pandemic is bringing out the worse in some people for sure. Aigoo just don't forget to apply cream to your hands..washing hands so many times is indeed good to prevent covid from spreading but also bad to your skin :( Eh..are you like... a 16-20 year old????? 

@larus I think some people are just having an issue with being told what to do and just naturally go against whatever it is they're being told to especially if the rule comes from the government :idk: 158

@triplem so far I'm liking the evo theme! and it hasn't strained my eyes yet so far..but I've been wearing my computer glasses so...

5 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Eh..are you like... a 16-20 year old?????

Hahaha. No. I'm older than that but most of the people that I manage are within that age bracket. 

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

Where are you located if I may know?

Middle Europe. We had to wear masks since 16.04 till 30.05 - everywhere! Lockedown since March. Now it is much more better but we have pubs, theatres etc. opened since 6.06  and since 19.06  football matches  are possible...:hotinhere2:

@partyonit is only for fun guessing your country - but if you don't want, don't answer :D I bet Malta,  or Hungary

:poledance:

+2

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, PeVe said:

@partyonit is only for fun guessing your country - but if you don't want, don't answer :D I bet Malta,  or Hungary

Oooh, I wish I were living in Malta! :D It's such a beautiful island country!

Yeah, I don't want to reveal my exact location, but I will give you the same clue that I have given others previously. I don't live in a former Eastern Bloc country or Malta.  That narrows it down to 50%. :D

A lot of people here think I live in a German speaking country because I tend to write stuff in German here to @Dhakra , but the truth is that I speak 6 more languages. :D@Dhakra 's latest guess is that I'm from Bavaria or Austria.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

51 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Actually when I went out I don’t either unless I’m sick....it’s not easy wearing a mask and walk about....however when they said it mandatory to wear one I did....and when I’m going to the hospital I wear definitely wear one

It's a must here. It says on their front door they won't treat us without a mask. Who is sick? Your sis? I just got back from doctor to check up my dad too. My dad complained it suffocated him with the mask covered his mouth and nose.  Before pandemic I usually wear mask a lot whenever I go outside, to the public places like market, bank or work. I'll take it off when I arrived tho. So I get uses to this. But for someone like my dad this new habit is not easy to do. 

Hope everyone stays safe and healthy. If necessary get some vitamins once a while. 

@triplem yes it's pretty, I'm back using it now, the sunset color theme is just pretty. But still it's more laggy than the DM dafault one. Don't you all experience this too? Or only for some of us?

• Like 5