Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I just like it VERY much! Like... I have serious feels for the main couple... I'm just... weak!

I will most probably won't be going for it, I mean I can't really go for it. I already started Record of Youth yesterday since 18 Again got postponed to 21st September I guess. 

Its first episode was good, looking forward to today's one. :sipsboba:

@strongtower :Pandabulous:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

It's a bit of a pity, because I feel like I'm in a drama slump. None of the upcoming dramas really entice me. The only exception is Vincenzo! The plot sounds interesting, and the cast is stellar.

I'm therefore very happy that we have these re-watch parties ongoing! :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Jillia said:

The drama won't disappear you can always check it out when it's done airing. :D

How did you like Record of Youth episode 1?

To me the drama looks fine and refreshing for now. Sort of light without the need to think much about it. I am almost sure that there'll be love triangle, betrayal and also strong rivalry, but I think it won't be that much, hopefully. So it has been so far so good , till now. 

:fun:

As for Do You Like Brahms? I'll continue to ask you and @nrllee about it.

@partyon Noona, do tell me about Zombie Detective :approves:. Even I am waiting for Vincenzo, hope it lives up to the hype it has already created, though.

@joccu even I watched him for the first time in that drama. He was great in Mr.Sunshine too.

+2

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

I think with Record of Youth and Do You Like Brahms? they both tug at my heart in the same way. I'm not feeling the main couple for ROY yet though but it's only episode 1 and the focus is mostly on the problems they all face than any romance. Even though the ending hints somewhere else. :D

Yeah I think there'll be a serious ratings war between them too. I think ROY came first yesterday in ratings. To me too it looked refreshing, I might go for Do You Like Brahms? on wed-thurs, because I only watch FOE on those days. 

Was waiting for 18 Again to air and it got delayed due to the pandemic. I am not fond of plots dealing with getting young again or body exchange etc. but something tells me that I'll enjoy this one. :hotinhere2:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Ratings for Do You Like Brahms? rose for yesterdays episode but I also think in terms of hype and popularity ROY might win the rating battle. But what do ratings mean these days? Especially since rarely dramas reach 10+ ratings or more. :D

Just make time for it if it's comfortable for you. You can always ask @nrllee or me about Do You Like Brahms?. :)

Yeah, hopefully I'll try the first 2 episodes this Wednesday and Thursday. Have already watched Empress Ki till half of 12th episode. 

I just voted for the poll yesterday for 4 episodes per week, watched ROY and went on to watch the 12 episode :joy:. But halfway through I found myself watching the drama like this 

88ae33d31d5019127603faafa464cd66.gif

So decided to sleep. Will complete the episode this evening. 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1