Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 minutes ago, H0ney said:

I have listened, chingu..(2 times. 1s times with watching the scenes, 2nd times with closing my eyes so I only focus to my listening ^_*  )

btw why do you think that it's bad? please explain so I can understand  

+2

When I saw it is bad, it does not mean the music is bad per se (though I didn't like the music itself too), it means that music does not really match up with the scene. Firstly because what we are watching is Sageuk and people really do expect some traditional music while watching it and secondly we all expect at least some relevant music in those scenes. Not some 70's electric guitar music as pointed by many. And this is not the only scene where this happens, the music has almost ruined the drama for now, its just that the plot is so good that it has kept all of us glued to it. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, H0ney said:

I already expecting that you might will say this hahaha. Arata... 

added: but modern music is good too sometimes for saeguk. we have 1 rap song for faith OST and it's fit the scene too. Perhaps they needed a new music director hahaha.

We have similar 2 rap songs for fight scenes in Chuno too, but they do justice to those scenes and they properly match up with those scenes. 

I don't modern music is bad for Sageuks, for again Korean traditional music is too good and rich to not be include in Sageuks, Plus Faith is not a typical Sageuk, it is more of a Fusion Sageuk and so we can accept that type of music in it. 

But Empress Ki is more of a traditional type of Sageuk. They put a lot of efforts in costumes, setting, everything and totally messed up with the music. Even when I say Chuno had a couple of rap songs, but most of its soundtracks had the traditional touch and some were purely traditional. Empress Ki literally has got one traditional music (maybe some more), but this one music has already been overused in 11 episodes, I don't know how much of it I will be listening. 

Maybe I am more on the strict viewer side, but as I have said, I expect Sageuks to have some really good traditional music. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1