Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, larus said:

Then it is OK. Tell me if you liked Punch, when you could watch. I understand when you said that you could not have a chance to watch a certain actor. I thought I did not watch Song joong Ki before but I did. Except for Tree With Deep Roots (when he played a young character) I saw him in Sungkyunkwan Scandal  but I forgot.

I did not watch him in more recent dramas. It happends.

Those I know but thanks for the chance to listen to them again. :D

OSTs in English or French

BTW, I like Kim Moo Yul and I wish I will see him again in a drama.

Yeah it happens that you end up not watching dramas of certain actors/actresses just by chance and choice. Hopefully I'll go for Punch later this year. 

As for the English/French OSTs, they are sort of rare in KDramas. I remember hearing it in Angel Eyes for the first time. I actually liked the We are Lie song of Sky Castle and also Pain or Death of Dr. John.

yes, Kim Moo Yul has been absent from the dramas. I didn't watch his last work Bad Guys 2.

@partyon Noona, Fated to Love You had very good soundtracks, I loved all of them. Ailee is an amazing singer, I like many of her songs. As for the first song, you posted it is nice, even though I have not watched the drama :approves:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

oppa is endorsing for this spam company. LOL

Well I am glad YYS oppa is back on the thread, with or without the spam. :joy:

@Sleepy Owl Revolutionary Love also had an English language OST. The drama was really meh, but everyone loved this song. It's actually one of the better songs in Korean dramas...

For some reason it took a really long time for them to release this song even though it was played since ep 1, and everyone was angry about it....

@Jillia What is that song? :D  Horrible! Sounds like a Eurovision song tbh.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

13 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

yes, Kim Moo Yul has been absent from the dramas. I didn't watch his last work Bad Guys 2.

I watch Bad guys 2 for him and Joo Jin Mo. :D

It is rare to see Kim Moo Yul in kdramas. He appears mostly on the big screen.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

My absolute favorite music in a k-drama is Heart to Heart's soundtrack.

The drama is super quirky, and the music goes so well together with it. It is also one of my favorite dramas ever. :heart: Has anyone watched it?

@larus OMO! The dogs are way cute! They're so big already! :heart3:

@Jillia Which of the songs?

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

40 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl I haven't watched Doctor John, but I'm liking the song! :kiss_wink:

It is a good drama. What I liked about this song was that it was completely relatable with the plot and was played at right moments. I'd suggest you to watch it. I also loved that OST from Revolutionary Love, but as you said, the drama was not that good. 

Heart to Heart was good drama in my opinion too, with some really good OST. 

29 minutes ago, larus said:

I watch Bad guys 2 for him and Joo Jin Mo. :D

It is rare to see Kim Moo Yul in kdramas. He appears mostly on the big screen.

Yes, I first last watched him in Illang The Wolf Brigade and first watched him in War of the Arrows. Both were really good movies.

@Jillia, after watching and while watching Deep Rooted Tree I searched for that song alot and took me a while to find it. It is one of my favorite songs too, which has stayed among those songs which I always listen and never get tired of. :approves:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1