• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, strongtower said:

+2

Any 2020 kdrama recommendations?

Hot stove league..although it started late 2019 :joy: 

@Lawyerh i'm sensing someone is boarding the IkSong ship (wink wink @phikyl ) muahahahahha

I'm also having trouble tagging @mademoisellesia :crazily: like someone..i always thought it's madame... and it's actually made ... 

+2

@snowlou I'm still on the gangplank, holding my ticket and looking at the ship as if I'm not sure if it'll take me where I want to go or sink horribly. :lol: 

@sadthe1st I finally made it through all my junk food. Went grocery shopping today and only stocked up on fruits and veggies. I WILL LOSE THIS QUARANTINE WEIGHT! 

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

40 minutes ago, strongtower said:

you're looking for completed ones?

for the most recent ones... i did Dinner Mate, Mystic Pop Up Bar, Kkondae Intern... i won't say all these are fantastic but, i managed to watch them all :elated:

10 minutes ago, phikyl said:

I finally made it through all my junk food. Went grocery shopping today and only stocked up on fruits and veggies. I WILL LOSE THIS QUARANTINE WEIGHT! 

i went yesterday and stocked up like some peaches and salad greens...

3 cup noodles (cheese curry, shio ramen) and 4 packets potato chips!!!

:cries:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@sadthe1st My biggest issue is going to be work honestly. Because I work in a restaurant, I get free food and we have REALLY REALLY good cookies. I'm salivating just thinking about them. 

And of course, it can't be out of sight out of mind because I have to sell the dang things. :cries:

48 minutes ago, strongtower said:

Hyena

Itaewon Class

Hi, Bye Mom (if you want to cry in each episode)

Hospital Playlist

Love Lasts Forever or An Incurable Case of Love (Jdrama)

Find Me in Your Memory

Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 2

The King Eternal Monarch

It's Okay Not to be Okay

When the Weather is Fine (soothing)

... and I agree with @snowlou on Hot Stove League and I'll add Dr. Prisoner.

30 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Hot stove league..although it started late 2019 :joy: 

I'm also having trouble tagging @mademoisellesia  like someone..i always thought it's madame... and it's actually made ...

IkSong ship? Ik Jun x SongHwa?

Aiyaaa, don't try to marry me off. I don't want to be loyal to one man when I can have all the Oppas.

@Lawyerh I now understand why you own a Christmas Tree. You invested in the PSJ x PMY estate! Did you own KJW x PMY estate too? Actually, would the shippers complain if you own both? Coz that would irk them isn't it?

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, phikyl said:

And of course, it can't be out of sight out of mind because I have to sell the dang things.

deter yourself by promising that you will need to pay for the cookies instead of snacking on them free... hahaha :eatscookie:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Thanks @snowlou & @sadthe1st for the recommendations.  I have been planning long time ago to watch StoveLeague but never got the chance to begin. Haha. Maybe this time. 

I dropped Dinnnermate in ep13. But want to tick it off my list as watched kdrama so maybe if I have time will finish it hahaha

See you in the battle. Hopefully Team Add wins Round 2

:bunnywar:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, strongtower said:

Thanks @snowlou & @sadthe1st for the recommendations.  I have been planning long time ago to watch StoveLeague but never got the chance to begin. Haha. Maybe this time. 

I dropped Dinnnermate in ep13. But want to tick it off my list as watched kdrama so maybe if I have time will finish it hahaha

See you in the battle. Hopefully Team Add wins Round 2

NEVER !!!!

:evilelmo:

Go Team Subtract!

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, strongtower said:

i thought ep15 was better than ep16... hahaha but i remind myself these days to watch kdramas with more zen heart and mind... sometimes the drama plots twist and turn into something really terrible or ridiculous but it's either the writer's fault or the production team wanting more view hits, and not the casts' faults. so i learn to not get too agitated with them

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i thought ep15 was better than ep16

Ep 16 was a bit lackluster. It felt like instead of using it to continue the story/do a slight wrap up, that ep 15 was the real end and ep 16 was literally just to tie up loose ends with all the characters. I wasn't really obsessed with it in the first place, but I expected the ending to be better than it was. ><

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic