Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

In preparation for tonight’s finale..wahh wonder how oppa will come alive again hahahah.

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

In preparation for tonight’s finale..wahh wonder how oppa will come alive again hahahah.

+2

Suzy saw oppa shower lol. Oppa shocked :joy: Btw I just realized oppa eyebrow is beautiful and he got long eyelashes too Sushimi! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

+2

Oppa won’t die for sure... but I am curious how he escaped the burning building... are you gonna standby and watch live? 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Oppa won’t die for sure... but I am curious how he escaped the burning building... are you gonna standby and watch live? 

I will be instead waiting for clips to come to scrub through. I want to spoil myself a little bit To hype for Sunday. Hahaha

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

@Lmangla No I haven´t. To be honest I haven´t been watching any turkish show lately...I don´t have the time since one episode is more than 2h :sweat_smile:. What is the story about?

since I am already watching 2 daily kdramas, the way netflix has spliced it, makes me feel like I am watching another one. hahahah... so it doesn't feel like I am climbing a mountain as it is only 40 minutes or so. the drama so far is good. had mentioned it my previous post.

23 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@Sarang21 ~ have you seen kara para ask?

@staygold ~ if you haven't seen it, this drama is definitely worth checking out. it is not a fluffy romance and is more of a murder mystery + corruption + organized crime. his fiance and her father are found murdered together. he is a cop who has come back from his undercover assignment successfully and is excited at getting officially engaged and then married in 2 days when this happens. since he is an officer himself, he simply can't let it go and has to find out the truth. no one is sure how the fiance and father even know each other. meanwhile, she finds out that her father was actually bankrupt and may have been involved in money laundering. now some criminal characters are threatening her and she has no clue what is going on. am at the stage where they are both pretending to be in a relationship so that he can uncover who these criminals are. compared to the usual "lets fake it relationship" trope, this one has some serious teeth as there's danger involved where they are being not by meddling grandmothers or some pesky relatives but by the criminals who are threatening her. as the criminals can't know he is a cop, he is also faking his identity. fun!

• Like 5

Hope today’s finale would be good. Cause wanna gif for my dp tmr :joy: I must say, the naked shower scene dp cannot ah..not nice :joy: @triplem *wink*

videoplayback-2-1.gifvideoplayback-2-3.gif

• LOL 5

@Dhakra I’m having one of those - my neck on the line sort of moment with The Light in Your Eyes . Watch if you hv time . Two episodes in & I like it very much . Female lead from One Spring Night & male lead from Weightlifting Fairy . 

My hubs enjoyed One Spring Night a lot. 

• Like 3

Wah Vagabond ending is ridiculous. Nothing is complete :neutral:bad guy did not get the justice he deserved. They just left it at the first scene what the heck

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

@Ameera Ali lol..but I’m not happy with the ending. Nothing is complete. It’s trash. Omg. Vagabond has trash their own ending. The open ending is too open where no one is punished. No one. Leaving no resolutions. It’s not great.

@ktcjdrama @Lawyerh

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali me too . But crazy ex husband says he can’t forgive her for leaving him  . Later I write a recap . He conveniently forgot that he cheated on her . I ship her with the Chef . She’s much happier. 

@Sushimi is it because they want season 2 , that’s why open ending ? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@Sushimi it’s crazy , only one he take revenge on is @Sarang21 oppa he come back to die again  :joy:

@triplem I think mom In tomorrow spoiler will tell him the true about what happened :)

it’s best he will be crazy ex husband, that will bush her more  into the chef arms 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Ameera Ali that part was cool all the way until we reach episode 1 scene and it died on me.

@triplem yes probably but the ending has no resolution. It’s like they cut halfway in the middle of a scene and called it a end. So the ml is just going to watch fl standing outside the car. Killed his shooting partner and just watch her.Then it ends. It’s a trash end tbh. 

This is the most literal ‘What goes around comes around’ drama

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

@Sushimi what the writer thought while making the final :joy: , that ending is future of vagabond :wacko:

** my new addiction drama got all answer :mrgreen:

+2

• LOL 4

A8-A1-BDE8-85-B6-482-B-A23-B-F3-E5-FB7-D
Applaud to Suzy for this scene which will be my future reaction gif when I need it lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4