Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@triplem

Spoiler

Yeah I kinda feel like YG’s character was unhinged in first Ep. I never doubted he was good, just that he was a bit rough on the edges. He was fatherless, purposeless, a bit angry with the world and what his lot in life was.  As soon as Do ChiKwang appeared though, there was a shift.  It was like DCK steadied him, gave him a purpose (Father figure to aspire to)?  That’s the vibe I am getting.  There will be this tension because of the history DCK had with his dad, but already I feel like DCK feels a sense of responsibility for YG.  He’s a very calm presence.  Clinical, straight shooting, fair.  But yeah HTJ is the definitely one with the grey character.  Although with how she startled a bit when she saw DCK at the hospital, there’s some history there?  Just guessing. :lol:  Not planning to watch Watcher (pun intended) anymore , may binge watch when it’s finished.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Is no one watching dailies other than me and @Lmangla ? Home for summer is super excellent and Shady mom is full of suspense. I am totally addicted to both

In home for summer, the writer is asking a question. Is an adopted child less welcome than a biological child? And is it an enough excuse for cheating on your wife because she can't conceive? The talented dear child is so endearing. I cry in his scenes. He is sad and feels unwanted. It breaks my heart seeing him. His foster mother is so kind and she loves him so much. Their scenes together are invaluable 

On the other hand,  her husband is a jerk. He cheats on her and doesn't like the child :angry:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Is no one watching dailies other than me and @Lmangla ? Home for summer is super excellent and Shady mom is full of suspense. I am totally addicted to both

In home for summer, the writer is asking a question. Is an adopted child less welcome than a biological child? And is it an enough excuse for cheating on your wife because she can't conceive? The talented dear child is so endearing. I cry in his scenes. He is sad and feels unwanted. It breaks my heart seeing him. His foster mother is so kind and she loves him so much. Their scenes together are invaluable 

On the other hand,  her husband is a jerk. He cheats on her and doesn't like the child :angry:

actually i do watch Home for Summer i just thought the title is a bit out of place with the drama itself lols

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I spy @ktcjdrama in the Hotel Dela Luna thread.  So much hype and the ratings better than AC premiere?  I will try to watch a few episodes. :D  IU is looking gorgeous in those vintage outfits in stills.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I spy @ktcjdrama in the Hotel Dela Luna thread.  So much hype and the ratings better than AC premiere?  I will try to watch a few episodes. :D  IU is looking gorgeous in those vintage outfits in stills.

i caught the first episode and im hook :D i love IU style in this

• Love 6

59 minutes ago, nrllee said:

:D yes I have already checked in at Hotel Luna, been counting down the days... anyone joining me there? And we can go swim at the beach like swimming pool :P

I admit I am a bit worried though while watching first half of the episode, that it won't hold up to all its pre-airing hype.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

:lol: New member! Hiiiii @tamee_bae

Not tired Sushi is back! Slept a good 14 hours!

• Like 4
  • Love 3

19 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:D yes I have already checked in at Hotel Luna, been counting down the days... anyone joining me there? And we can go swim at the beach like swimming pool :P

I admit I am a bit worried though while watching first half of the episode, that it won't hold up to all its pre-airing hype.

Me too.  I checked in.  I was a bit tentative with Hong sisters and IU but after Ep1, I decided to stay for longer.  :)  This character really suits IU.  And JinGoo is good.  It’s quirky, unconventional...ala Tim Burton, Harry Potter.  I just hope it delivers right to the end.  Hong sisters often hook me in and then... sigh... lose me in the middle of dramas :mellow:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Is Hotel De Luna very scary @nrllee @ktcjdrama? I have a soft spot for YJG after the Crowned Clown . There are really too many dramas I want to watch

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

Is Hotel De Luna very scary @nrllee @ktcjdrama? I have a soft spot for YJG after the Crowned Clown . There are really too many dramas I want to watch

not scary :D 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

It's not that scary although we do see some ghosts. Just that when one takes down her sunglasses, it's time for you to put on your sunglasses ;) 

• LOL 4

@triplem I wouldn’t call it scary.  Can you watch KDramas with their renditions of ghosts or undead people?  So far in HDL it’s kinda obvious when they will appear (the make up etc gives them away), so if you’d rather not see them, you can avert your eyes.  None of the horror movie type scares where there’s anticipation but no preparation so you jump out of your seat when the gore appears suddenly on screen.  It’s more quirky, Harry Potter type scary?  So elements of the dead etc but no scare factor in it...more just eww... :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

lol. I’m on the 6118 post. What am I even. Lol. Haha. I’m a talking machine!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

actually i do watch Home for Summer i just thought the title is a bit out of place with the drama itself lols

By the way the translation is wrong. It is Yeoreuma butakhae,  and means YR plz. GH says this sentence  at the end of episode 46 :) jump to the last five minutes where  GH is talking to the sleeping YR

Spoiler

• Like 3

@angelangie yeah cute Hotel De Luna is, definitely worth the hype.

@triplem not scary, i can watch, so u should too lol... *hugsscaredycatfren*.

• LOL 4

sunddayyyy

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1