Add and Subtract Game

Admin

He's the villain... and orchestrated it all. If my memory serves me right his plan had to halt because of the detective. LOL, it's mind twisting eh? :D Not the best show ever, that's why I feel like he should just stick with Na PD's variety hahahahahahahaha.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

good morning everyone!

:transforms:

6 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Not sure what they add to make it fruity and sweet. But it really gets you drunk fast!

the flavored soju needs to be really chilled to taste good... else, it's too sweet.

personally i like jinro grapefruit, white grape, and chumchurum yoghurt... (i think i have those in my alco cupboard right now haha)

they i think they dun taste like vodka, more like... somersby cider without the gas @larus but the key is, drink it when its really chilled unless you like sweet stuffs!

:eatscookie:

6 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I like makgeolli better. I think it's an interesting taste.

i love this too, and its hints of sparkles! hahaha i think i'm an alcoholic... i love most alco except for, extra dry gin.

:rickroll:

now to go make coffee... after replying on all the alco chats that was more than 5hrs ago!!

lol

+2

• Like 6
  • Love 2

39 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Wow. So many likes *ehm* monies you all gave. 

I'll also leave mine later. 

& you put it all on the bank!!:joy: 

Sigh i think i also didnt receive my interest? My FoS badge seems not working:( @Hanyeoun help?? I want to get rich too:crybaby:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

No plans for Sunday hang out? 

ah not really i am going to float a small river in my town w/ my cousins. :D

it will take like 6 hours. ill be hella sunburned after this :(

• Like 6