Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Btw guys Seo Kang Joon lover... do join on his thread. I updated his 1st post too.. enjoy... I'll try to update his news more often. He's been neglected by me for some time lol. His thread a bit cold & lonely. Do warm him up there :joy:

Thanks for @triplem help too ^^ 

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1

SKJ Blood type AB...rare... universal recipient. Sorry my Scientist brain picked up on that. :lol:  

I always find it odd that they list blood type in actor profiles.  Does anyone know why they do that in Korea?

• LOL 3

Posted (edited)

@Ameera Ali I like that scene a lot . The bodyguard is hilarious too . His scenes make me laugh . I hv to say Watcher is the one I like the most this week . Though bird husband is a close second . 

@Lawyerh yes I’m a really scaredy cat . I only will watch zombies for some reason , but even that I have a small pillow . But I am fine with excessive violence John Wick style :lol:. Ok let me find some time . I hv so many dramas to watch . Drowning ! 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, nrllee said:

SKJ Blood type AB...rare... universal recipient. Sorry my Scientist brain picked up on that. :lol:  

I always find it odd that they list blood type in actor profiles.  Does anyone know why they do that in Korea?

Koreans have a thing about their blood type. Their blood type is as important as their names. Dunno why.

• LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

yes I’m a really scaredy cat . I only will watch zombies for some reason , but even that I have a small pillow . But I am fine with excessive violence John Wick style :lol:. Ok let me find some time . I hv so many dramas to watch . Drowning 

We can make a pact here to be official triplem warning lights for any incoming gore on HDL.  I can start.  Ep 1 - beware lady with sunglasses.  Time to avert eyes or use pillow to cover eyes whichever suits. :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

Koreans have a thing about their blood type. Their blood type is as important as their names. Dunno why.

They believe that each blood type have different personalities. I’m not really sure but you can check it out the different personalities.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

So I checked with Mr Google and I found this

https://www.koreanclass101.com/blog/2018/05/09/blood-type-personality-in-korea/

O what?  According to the article... SKJ and Taecyeon share blood types... and I mentioned them in the same sentence in an earlier post... man I must be channeling my psychic abilities...way cool :lol:

4. Blood Type AB

They are the most interesting type compared to the others because this blood type is labeled as either genius or psycho. They are unpredictable because they often jump around from one activity to the next and their temperament is mixture of blood type A and B, therefore their personalities change quickly depending on their mood and the situation, and sometimes they don’t have control over it. Also type ABs are rational thinkers, therefore they cannot stand it when they find some situations to be irrational. As a result, they may have some difficulties interacting with people, giving others the wrong impression of being moody or two-faced. One of the ways to describe blood type ABs is:

AB형은 합리적이고 재능이 있어요.
AB-hyeong-eun-ham-ni-jeo-gi-go jae-neung-i it-eo-yo
“People with type AB are rational and talented.”

Blood Type AB Personality in Korean

• 합리적이다 (ham-ni-jeo-gi-da) = “to be rational”
  • 재능이 있다 (jae-neung-i i-tta) = “to be talented”
  • 비판적이다 (bi-pan-jeo-gi-da) = “to be critical”
  • 별나다 (byeol-na-da) = “to be eccentric”

Blood Type Compatibility for AB

• The best blood type compatibility is AB, followed by B.
  • The worst blood type compatibility is O.

Famous Celebrities with Blood Type AB

• 박진영 (Park Jin-young)
  • 한가인 (Han Ga-in)
  • 택연 (Ok Taecyeon)
  • 김수현 (Kim Soo-hyun)
  • 박봄 (Park Bom)
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 2

@nrllee Haha yeah some country think personality can be divided by blood type. They even have this so called diet according to blood type. But I bet 7 billion world population can't be all just divided into 4 categories of personality only. 

But here's the thing, some blood AB type i knew irl indeed have quite unique personality and moody lol. So?.. maybe u can do more research on this... hahaha...

Btw @Ameera Ali skj talk to his cat... did u do this as well? Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

skj talk to his cat... did u do this as well? Lol

I talk to my Oppa picture (I really do) ...do you do this as well?

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I talk to my Oppa picture (I really do) ...do you do this as well?

I haven't start doing this sushi lol... but may i know whats ur convo topic :joy:

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I haven't start doing this sushi lol... but may i know whats ur convo topic :joy:

Hm. A variety...:ph34r:have a talk to him about his looks. Being the cutest, handsome etc

• LOL 4

Btw @Ameera Ali skj talk to his cat... did u do this as well? Lol

Of course, he is my baby cat  ,I discuss the drama with  him as well  :mrgreen::smirk: 

• LOL 3

I am happy that subs for Luna comes out so fast.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Ohhh this is great. My blood group is AB too. I don't know whether I'm a genius but sometimes people do call me psycho. LOLOL. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ohhh this is great. My blood group is AB too. I don't know whether I'm a genius but I sometimes people do call me psycho. LOLOL. 

Same.:joy: 

But sometimes these things are not really true. Haha

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

The worst blood type compatibility is O.

oh nooooo , me and bb cream oppa are no match ....time to stick to Lee Joon Hyuk ( type A, perfect match :mrgreen:)  - shady politicians and prosecutors are my destiny. I really wanted a hot cop. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@ktcjdrama , @Sejabin

C09E5321-FCA8-4B26-8378-973388FE775C.gif

did he have a affair with her shoes,he keep touching her shoes more than her :mrgreen: or he looking under her skirt :naughty::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

• Like 4