Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@triplem

Not exactly TYH withdrawal but more on drama slumps... :joy: With TYH, I have something I am waiting for now...nada....Sighs...I am going to try FP maybe next week but I can't spazz together in the thread because weekend is my busiest days....

@sushilicious

:kiss_wink:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@cenching we can spazz on Friday :joy: but anyways don’t come until you catch up...till...episode 27-28..I think it’s the number...oh gosh it’s impossible to remember the numbers!

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@ktcjdrama.....I don’t see your signature :joy: 

@Ameera Ali go do one too!

So that you can see my love for Hae Mi.

+2

• LOL 5

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Meanwhile I’m here thinking what’s a hallmark movie!?

hahahaha.... . they used to make greeting cards (I don't know if they still do) but they also have a tv channel where they show movies and some old tv shows. basically the movies (mostly rom-com) have a real laid back vibe. there's nothing very dramatic that happens and it is all pretty predictable but thats actually part of the charm. the characters and plot are like comfortable shoes and clothes that you lounge in on a tired sunday and chill out.

this is the goat movie that @kokodus and I loved...

@kokodus ~ forgot to tell you but these two are part of this cozy mystery series called crossword. it felt like OTP reunion except it wasn't.. hahahaha...

@sushilicious ~ they make mystery movies too of the cozy variety (so no gore but just focus on the procedural and it is always someone that is part of the character list; like a miss marple kind of movie).. since you like mystery, would suggest the garage sale mysteries, murder she baked series... there's quite a few series thats relaxing actually...

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

I can see your signatures now...!! :lol:

But I think I will turn the viewing off again. It's rather distracting to me, from the post's main content :P

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama.....I don’t see your signature :joy:

Coz I didn't make one :lol:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

LOL... @sushilicious ~ was looking for an article  to explain hallmark movies appeal and cracking over this paragraph...

As all of us know, real life has a few more bumps than that, which is where Hallmark’s rich escapism comes in. But does it then raise expectations unrealistically? Recently, one night when my 10-year-old daughter couldn’t sleep, I let her watch the rest of one Christmas movie with me. When it was over, her eyes wide, she said, “That is the best movie I’ve ever seen in my life!” which was not her reaction when I took her to La La Land. I wondered if I had inadvertently set her up to look for a two-dimensional Prince Charming forever.

why would this author think a 10 year kid would love la la land? am an adult and I found it bad. LOL happy-leaf-emoticon.gif?1292794623

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

:fearful: My Saturdays is probably the craziest, with 4 new episodes of drama to watch... I'm even contemplating to make a schedule when to catch the subbed episodes, so I don't fall behind on RL stuff :grimace:  At least for now I'm going to limit live-capping just one drama only. The others I must wait for subs!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@Ameera Ali ~ which series do you like? I really liked the murder she baked series... just like cozy mysteries. these days, the mysteries have so much gore that it is kind of disturbing...can't watch any of the dramas on OCN or TVN :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@cenching we can spazz on Friday :joy: but anyways don’t come until you catch up...till...episode 27-28..I think it’s the number...oh gosh it’s impossible to remember the numbers!

+2

Friday night up to Sunday night are my busy nights....Not to mentioned if there is something with "family" suddenly pops up.....

+2

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

@Lmangla My favourite is Garage sale mystery ,  As we talking about mystery, did u watch Monk , I love this drama when I bored I watch it :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla My favourite is Garage sale mystery ,  As we talking about mystery, did u watch Monk , I love this drama when I bored I watch it :)

yea I used to love monk till they changed the secretary for some reason. I didn't like the new one as much... sometimes I randomly watch the classics like marple and poirot -- they are so many to watch! hahahha... so whats your favourite garage sale mystery? is it still ongoing. I wondered if they will make any more as the actress had this scandal and got kicked out of hallmark channel lineup...

• Like 2
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea I used to love monk till they changed the secretary for some reason. I didn't like the new one as much... sometimes I randomly watch the classics like marple and poirot -- they are so many to watch! hahahha... so whats your favourite garage sale mystery? is it still ongoing. I wondered if they will make any more as the actress had this scandal and got kicked out of hallmark channel lineup...

All of them good really , what I like about most , guilty until proven innocent  & first one of the series , I don’t know if they will cancele it or give it to other actor 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

+2

@Lawyerh I just listening inces song seriously. Hahaha btw oh Gosh Melly Goeslaw is a talented song writer. Her lyrics flutter my heart :bawling:

Spoiler

:heart:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Aahhhh @Lmangla I'll definitely try those mystery type movies. But nothing can beat their romcoms. Haha. I didn't even know that they used to make greeting cards. Lol. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@Sejabin i prefer her more scandalous song "Cintaku Kandas" le.... hahaha. I think the tune is more catchy. And i like sad story rather than happy ending story song lyrics :naughty::mrgreen:

• Like 3
  • Love 2