Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon r you watching HP now? Whoch episodes r you? It's awesome! I think I feel. A bit bored at the first 15 minutes episodes. Since I wasn't into the story yet but the rest minutes it got so much fun. I never use any ffd button for this. 

Anyway what show do you like best so far? And what show are you eagerly watching right now?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

sometimes too lazy to count. I miss tranz he is a good accountant.

I miss him too. :(

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Oooo yes I'll be waiting for your comments.

So far I have left the FF button alone. :D

470   ****the numbers are all over the place. not sure whose number to trust :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

no worries ...PAC membership is for life...I understand some members are secretly pervy

I admit. I was contemplating joining but the thread had so many members and so little activity that I said it is not for me. It is better to stay in familiar places.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

28 minutes ago, larus said:

Limited edition badges?

Limited? probably yes. Based on the title there will be another season to come. If you have some badges that you want to have, give some hints and maybe the big boss will notice and make it ;)

@partyon can I take that it's a good sign that you haven't use the FF button? :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

the numbers are all over the place. not sure whose number to trust

Exactly. I think some chingus has to drink their coffee or tea. :phew: I can receive the kimchi slap if everyone has drank it already.

468 (I think)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

your bank open on Sunday? Im on the way to be bankrupt. I want that sushi cat...

I just saw the comment. I would have missed it if I did not look again at the notification. Someone loves you above the sky.  Of course. I will help you a little.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I love Ko Mun Yeong self confidence hahaha. When she said that Gang Tae must be a servant in his life before, when he washig the dishes HAHAHAHA 

no numbers 

She is THE QUEEN. Lol. Look at her pose....hahahaha

EcFUGbUUcAA7LVf?format=jpg&name=900x900

@wallflowersforjane Yesss she appears in every other scene in ep 4.  No wonder @partyon is not tempted to use the FF button. Eeeeeeee. It's one of my fav ep to rewatch too. LOL. At first I missed a lot of things....

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Like a mermaid LOL haha I love to watch everytime she flirts to Gang Tae hahaha. Btw why Gang Tae must to wait for many eps to said I love You too? This way everything can be solved faster hahaha.

Have you done watching?? I'm going to the thread for some discussion. 

Wait. I really enjoy the cats fight between MY and JR. Hahaha. These two are like wife 1 and 2. Oppa is getting all headache handling them. LOL

MY is the male lead while KT is the FL here. Their chemistry is daebak! Each time they're just some inches apart, they jolt with this electrifying serotonin. So intense! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1