• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

You're going to watch the whole episode for season 1 then? ;)

@im0202 @snowlou @kokodus we are successful in recruiting @partyon to watch the HP until the end!

No promises. :D

@stroppyse Sperm drama = Oh My Baby. It's about a woman who desperately wants a baby but doesn't have a man. I'd watch a sperm whale drama too. :D

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

@partyon ~ I am putting in a different font. tell me if this is better

watching drama...

female lead looking villain's watch as proof of his involvement in her dad's murder.

me not paying one drop of attention to her dialogue and just looking at the watch and thinking "thats an ugly watch! okay, it doesn't look that bad but it looks wrong on his hand. the wrist dial ratio is totally off. they needed something a little smaller because his wrist is quite slender?" meanwhile female lead keeps yakking...

@Lawyerh ~

watching drama...

female lead looking villain's watch as proof of his involvement in her dad's murder.

me not paying one drop of attention to her dialogue and just looking at the watch and thinking "thats an ugly watch! okay, it doesn't look that bad but it looks wrong on his hand. the wrist dial ratio is totally off. they needed something a little smaller because his wrist is quite slender?" meanwhile female lead keeps yakking...

putting in purple and blue to see which read better.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@partyon ~ I am putting in a different font. tell me if this is better

putting in purple and blue to see which read better.

The blue text is still not easy too read because of the brightness. The purple one is much easier to read! :kiss_wink:

@Lmangla Seems the font doesn't make a difference, it's the blue color that is making it difficult to read in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
5 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla Seems the font doesn't make a difference, it's the blue color that is making it difficult to read in my opinion.

yea I wish it was a different blue but the problem is if it is good to read in night mode, then it is not that great in default and vice versa. so going to be a bit of experimentation. would green be better?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Voila! I have just changed my dp to be in line with the K-bappers!

Did a very rough photoshop.... subscribed to the priccccccccccccccccccccey Adobe Creative Suite during the lockdown coz I thought I would be able to gain some money from freelance design jobs.... unfortunately to no avail. At least I can use it to edit my dp....

@Lawyerh @wallflowersforjane @triplem @im0202

JBn0nBD.jpg

380 [the numbers are in chaos]

Edited by 000231846597
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla edit : after eyes adjusted, i think purple is really better?

Green also fine.

I was finding purple bit too glaring in night mode. green looked okay in both modes. let me try!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, angelangie said:

i make sure i never go for curry food if im wearing white.....**ahem** cause i always stain them too :D 

I still remember vividly I wore a brand new white zipped hoodie during the first day of my university semester.... and spilled the yellow curry in student canteen.... ruining the whole hoodie....

1 minute ago, triplem said:

By the way there are other threads besides this one...like true / false

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/336269-true-or-false/page/257/

just saying 

It's hard to keep up with this one thread already, LOL

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic