Add and Subtract Game

Admin

20 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

No FF lols... but sometimes I dozed off when OTP not around...

I like the angst haha... 

Shes so cute & small, when he hugs her, she will dissapear hehe... 

JJS look so big when he is with PBY. Or might be because PBY is so small and fit inside his arms. My favorites are when JJS becoming a very lovey dovey bf instead of his cold chef appearance. 

:cutekitty:

going to have an early night too.. It's only Monday but I feels like my energy has been drained out

Tired-Dog.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Well, well, well....

I made some calculations.....

If there's a 30% chance of winning, that means that the probability to win at least once when playing 5 times is 83.2%.

If I play the game 10 times the chance of winning at least one time is 97.2%

The probability should be pretty high to win at least once, yet I didn't win once when redeeming boxes 10 times. The probability for that was only 2.8% ! Seems other people are having the same issue too.

Just sayin' :joy:

JQ1P5sm.gif

Cr: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/299278337709907034/

• Sad 1
  • LOL 7

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I thought you wanna work hard triplem :joy: 

I don't wanna work hard....but  soompi-verse always sending me enlighten messages about how gambling is not my forte....but as fate would have it , there's a glimmer of hope that I can win once in a while.  Nevertheless, I must generate passive income. When real estate here becomes available for sale , I will take a loan from the chaebol @angelangie 

Angie, I finished LD...now I found The Thunder ( it was shown, got subs) ...I will continue my Johnny Huang addiction

15 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

About 2 pages or so ago..you said that you are going to sleep....:GN1:and you are still here...hmmmmm

+2

Not meeee. It was superspace! Haha, is our DPs are messing you up?

I am still up doing my HP re-watch! 

@kokodus Is it fate that our DP design is yellow-gold? Coincidentally, I am currently at the 2nd Ep ER scene! Hahahah!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

+2

@angelangieAh, I see. That's true.

@SushimiHey, just because I never watch any drama you recommend, that doesn't mean I am not watching it. I actually do watch drama that get recommended to me!

@kokodusUnderground Club? And why is not safe there? Do I need a special sign to be able to enter the club?

Do we get rings? OMG......Can I choose one? I want the Black Auction Ring! 

@triplemRemember?

3 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@angelangieAh, I see. That's true.

@SushimiHey, just because I never watch any drama you recommend, that doesn't mean I am not watching it. I actually do watch drama that get recommended to me!

@kokodusUnderground Club? And why is not safe there? Do I need a special sign to be able to enter the club?

Do we get rings? OMG......Can I choose one? I want the Black Auction Ring! 

@triplemRemember?

Black Auction Ring  Club for ManXMan fans . Basically it’s a private rewatch club for the drama (HP) . I did not want any trolls . So if you plan to watch , I’ll link you an invite . 

Yes @Sushimi pls make it look pretty . 
@Dhakra for the Ask The Fellas thread too , If time permits, it’d be awesome to make the 1st page nice . Some manly abs maybe .....ahahaaa