• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

On 3/3/2020 at 8:06 AM, Ameera Ali said:

I Can watch Oppa in uniform all day :joy:

Same!!!! CJH any day :wub:
@Sushimi don’t mind the rescheduling of Rugal . Gives me time to finish my current ones . I am dying with 5 ongoing . I’m close to dropping whichever that least interest me . 

@Lawyerh is SKJ the main lead in that Sageuk? 
@nohamahamoud2002 I love Hi Bye Mama . I don’t think she’ll stay after 49 days . The idea is for closure for her & everyone else . 

Anyway sorry for late reply . I was under the weather the past few days . 

happy birthday @Dhakra! No birthday wishes this year ?

Edited by Guest
9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Hes tired thanie. I let him rest and exchange with young guy student :lol:

Hmmm ... I don't like students :rolleyes: Mine is an ex-convict who's a proprietor of Danbam restobar in Itaewon. You know, I've learned from you guys -  jumping from Oppa to another and to another ... 

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

@triplem *cough*:ph34r: pshhhhh I’m Sushimi?

Oh nnoooo .:joy: . I confused myself . I better go change 

@Lawyerh @ktcjdrama no the weather not fine at all ...it was a storm of sorts :joy:. And not quite over ! 

Edited by Guest
12 hours ago, angelangie said:

u give u one environmental friendly way....FOR GOODNESS JUST WASH with WATER!!! 

Hahaha! I agree! I saw online that people are panic buying even in Vancouver and I'm like "why?" It's kinda funny that they're stocking up on peanut butter. 

9 hours ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@mouse007 yes because soompi does not allow to change username before 3 months... lol... 

Yup LMH drama and it has got the broadcasting date.... articles are everywhere... April 13... I am really really excited...so is @kokodus

Right now I am in another heaven... UNDER THE POWER... i loved it... 13th april , there will be two presents for me... one is LMH drama... second is allen ren & janine Chang Drama - never say goodbye... !!! 

@JC's Lingxi oh I thought it was only a month! Hahaha! 

I'll be watching LMH's new drama with you and @kokodus. I've seen all of his dramas so I have to see this one as well.

You're making @angelangie happy with watching UTP. I will be watching it as well! Just finishing Well Intended Love 2 and then I'll start it. I think I can only handle 3 dramas at a time.

@Sarang21 I love how each one of them rang that doorbell multiple times! They really are such an adorable bunch. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@Sarang21 I love how each one of them rang that doorbell multiple times! They really are such an adorable bunch. 

Yes that part was so funny.....Taehyung was the only one who rang the doorbell two times but then proceed to hide himself like a little kid :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@Sarang21 I didn't see RM in both videos.. it's funny that RM and Suga were not participating in their selfie shenanigans...

RM was in the Hotel one but wasn´t in the selfie one. In the selfie video...you can hear Suga singing Jungkook´s part from the song ON...it´s so funny the way he sings it :joy:

btw. They just dropped this surprised MV and the fandom just lost their mind...like we wasn´t expecting it at all:joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Lawyerh I haven't seen the new episodes yet but I'm excited for them! I checked last night and they weren't available yet and I didn't get a chance to check this morning because of work. I'll let you know what I think once I've seen them!

@Sarang21 that's a nice video (and lots of dancing!). I didn't notice RM in the videos.. maybe I missed him! 

• Love 3
On 3/2/2020 at 3:05 AM, nrllee said:

Actually @hibiscus23 I see you’re a PHJ fan from way back.  So you may know this.  Does he have nephews or nieces?  A recent Soompi article said this.  I thought he had nephews?

Reveal hidden contents

Park Hae Jin also showed his love for his family. He shared, “When I don’t have anything special, I watch ‘Forest’ with my nieces and family when it airs. My nieces, who turned seven and ten this year, call me by my character’s name and chase me around. When I’m not working, I make tanghulu (Chinese candied fruit on sticks) with my nieces and play with them.”

@nrllee yes indeed been a PHJ for a while now & if you're a fan you must know he's got his own thread plus his newly drama Forest? I'm not sure but I know he's got a sister and most likely he's got nephews and nieces! His avid fan is

Spoiler

nonski whom i believe shld know better than me :) u can also get in touch w/her on Forest thread!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@Sarang21 that's a nice video (and lots of dancing!). I didn't notice RM in the videos.. maybe I missed him! 

Yes the Video was really nice. I knew you would like it because of the dancing :mrgreen:.

+2

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Coming from an inexperienced worker..does your superior have their own office room?

Aww..I want to have a cubicle office table one day hahaha

+2

Good place to start... but uhm, we want to aim for own office room, okay. Only then you can have privacy. Trust me, cubicle is not good enough :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic