Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@Lawyerh Thanks for fixing the numbers! I'm so dumb. Well, Team Add is about to Win...My heart aches

Be strong like me for month they keep winning &  I never cry for once  

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

884 :kiss_closed:

what to watch after mister gold? :kiss_wink:

I want to watch angel but that guy is too young and seems inexperienced wkwkwkwk

Mr. gold raised my level :joy: love him whenever he pushed pmy and corners her and pressed his body onto her. After this, I can not watch any actor who doesn’t know how to kiss properly Kwkwkwwk

I want to say something that will cause certain ship to start making my voodoo dolls....:skull: I didn't watch WWWSK complete episodes (only some snippets and most BTS). But if I want to compare, PMY is way too comfortable with KJW (to put it mildly)...:joy: I rarely see that level of closeness and comfort in K or C dramas....:skull: I think their "method" acting is on god's level....:naughty:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

12 hours ago, triplem said:

Hmmm that thread . Nightmare ! 

Hide contents

I had such a hard time as a new mod then . At the end on the thread, we send in stroppyse , who volunteered to watch  the drama & balance things out.  

Keep posting here , we help you reach 2000! 

well the problem is that people don't agree to each other's opinions, and things start to become very tense. It is my first time to experience this in the left-handed wife. I am defending the villain, and no one accepts my opinions :( I felt a bit disappointed, so I made a blog instead to explain my point of view. There are hundreds of ideas inside my head, but people are not even giving me a chance to say them. :( So I just gave up and stopped talking. Only two or three members understood my point and started reading my blog, and it is really good enough for me. People never accept each others opinions easily, this leads to an argument, and I usually don't like to get into that, because it is futile. Also I don't want to lose my points, by becoming disliked :D  I was interested in the role more than the actor himself, but people thought I was just a crazy fan of him, which is silly, since I am 40 years old :D I am not a teenager anymore to start fainting when I see my favourite actor :D. I just liked the acting skills of the actor in one drama, and this will end soon when the drama finishes.

12 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@nohamahamoud2002 @ktcjdrama ~ maybe because I was new but in the first year at soompi, in one thread, I actually complained!! hahahah... they were initially surprised at why I was complaining but I told them that too many pics means soompi keeps crashing at my end and I wanted to chat about how good the actors are and the drama was -- I actually was enjoying the drama. but strangely enough, the fan base listened and actually started commenting, putting pics in spoilers and so it ended up becoming pleasant. actually became fun.

so yea, different experiences with fan bases. some have a good sense of humour. especially if it is a comedy drama and so they are able to separate the actor from the character. in that case, the entire thread ends up having a ball. in some, yea, you have to remind them that it is a criticism of the character and the actor is actually doing a good job if we are hating him/her. so then they are sort of reluctantly okay.. but in some cases, better to exit the thread!!!!

it is ridiculous to focus on the actor instead of the work :(  for me if my favourite actor plays a silly role, I won't watch him. And really Angel's last mission is a light work, no need to get worked up about it. I know that the agony of the actress after going blind, and her struggle to become a ballerina again after regaining her eyesight is a good theme, but still Infinite's L playful nature adds some comedy to the drama, so no need to take things too seriously.

@ktcjdrama whenever I remember how I joined the argument in Feel Good to Die, I regret it too much. I was enjoying myself in the first month, but then when more members joined and started talking about the webtoon, I had a headache. There is no rule saying that the writer will follow the webtoon. This is really ridiculous. There was no need to make detailed comparisons between the webtoon and the drama. This is just a drama, and we are supposed to enjoy our time :( . I really shouldn't read too many comments, especially when people start arguing too hard. It is just too exhausting. I will try to choose quieter threads instead, because it is easier to participate and read other members comments.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

My pet dog died this morning. He is only 4 years old and he is more like a brother to me than a mere dog. I have this intense overwhelming pain in my heart and I don't know how to overcome it. It was just too sudden, one day he was normal and the next day he was laying dead. I can't even be in my house anymore, every corner of the house reminds me of him. I don't even know how I'm going to live without seeing him first thing in the morning. I just have no words. May his soul rest in peace....

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

My pet dog died this morning. He is only 4 years old and he is more like a brother to me than a mere dog. I have this intense overwhelming pain in my heart and I don't know how to overcome it. It was just too sudden, one day he was normal and the next day he was laying dead. I can't even be in my house anymore, every corner of the house reminds me of him. I don't even know how I'm going to live without seeing him first thing in the morning. I just have no words. May his soul rest in peace....

I'm so sorry to hear that... Hopefully you can feel better soon. I'm a dog person, and have said goodbyes to many since I was a child, so I understand the pain... I kept telling myself not to get new ones to avoid more heartbreaks, but always ending up with another one...

• Like 4

@kokodus don't be sad chingu, I experienced much pain too when I had a zebra finch that was dead but a very horrible death (no need to mention it here). It is natural to love a favourite animal. The zebra finches were part of my family, my sister and brother loved them too very very much, and we had them for several years. Now we no longer have them. They were too friendly, they greeted us each morning whenever we fed them. I never forget them, sometimes even dreamed of them. You will get over it. That is life.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

884 :kiss_closed:

what to watch after mister gold? :kiss_wink:

I want to watch angel but that guy is too young and seems inexperienced wkwkwkwk

Mr. gold raised my level :joy: love him whenever he pushed pmy and corners her and pressed his body onto her. After this, I can not watch any actor who doesn’t know how to kiss properly Kwkwkwwk

Okay, this is a first after a while... I didn't read any "I hate him"..... :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Oh I’m twenty and I can’t see properly without my glasses. So your size of the words helped a lot hahaha

hiiii

sorry I was a bit foolish in my post about Kpop singers :D I deleted it because I thought that it is not wise to mention my opinion :D We should respect each others' tastes :wub:

I know now from your posts that you a very nice and humorous person. :D Nice to meet you :)  :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Thanks @ktcjdrama @nohamahamoud2002 @sushilicious I'm trying to get out of this, but it's so hard. I'm more worried about my mom, she is attached to him more and saw him truly as his son. Sighhh. Funny thing is no one in our house wanted to pet a dog except my sister. I was even very much scared of dogs before. But when my sister brought this puppy home he was really small, like only a few weeks old and he was hella adorable. But my mom still told her to return him as we didn't have any experience in how to take care of dogs, But somehow he grew up on us, and we started seeing him as one of our family member. We haven't even gone to any vacation as a family these past few years, because of the fear of leaving him in the house all alone.  I guess time will heal everything. But at this moment I feel trash and guilty because I think it's my fault, I didn't take care of him properly. And no never in my life I will again pet an animal, I can't go through this mental trauma again. They are just so short-lived and I don't have enough strength to see them go in front of my eyes. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali Ooh the boy you posted with the hearts is cute! And I will try to be strong like you for team subtract!

8 hours ago, sushilicious said:

hahaha at one point I jumped ship, because I want to restart so bad then I return back to my own ship haha. But I don’t take this game seriously. I’m just here to talk and have fun hahahaha

You’re funny :) 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Ameera Ali I am curious to know, who is lion ?

:D I don't know most of the dramas you discuss, so I can't figure out :) not kidding. 

He is KJW from her private life :D

C6E5A824-C612-4813-BB08-D8AA76A98F03.gif

3F05353F-7CD6-4888-840E-465E7BA79E69.gif

@2handsintertwined 

I see you in her private life thread , the gifs you use is  so funny , you like real housewives of Atlanta :joy:

Waves @triplem are you busy watching your drama , why the robot is so understanding :joy:  

E0E920C3-D2B4-497D-8A9A-5C9942A7AC07.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@ktcjdrama I remember when I was watching Feel Good to die, we liked Ji Hwan then, so we posted on his thread, to avoid causing headache to other readers. Also I sent some videos to my friends on private messenger, some were his old fans. Now after the drama ended, I am not crazy about Ji Hwan any more. It is logical to get excited while watching the actor for a short while in one work. I hope Angel's last mission thread cools down. I am sure the moderators are having a headache :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1