Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

@kokodus @stargazer187 

I just so happen so see @packmule3 's post about Director Park.. LOL.. I guess we can wash our suspicion about him now..... :joy:

But seriously.. the mystery has been dragged on for too long... lets get a move on already! 

qFogCXl.png

23 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Anyway, here's my new post on the many suspects and possible villains in Memories of the Alhambra. 

https://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/01/10/memories-of-the-alhambra-whos-the-villain

Spoiler

...As for Director Park, it would have been easier for him to get rid of Jinwoo at that moment he and Prof Cha discussed Hyunsuk’s autopsy.

Right then, he could have disclosed the Programmer’s statement about Jinwoo bragging about “destroying” HS. But he himself didn’t want to believe that Jinwoo was capable of killing HS.

Prof Cha: WE already decided. And I don’t want my son’s body to become a mess either. I don’t doubt Jinwoo. Therefore, there’s no reason to carry out an autopsy. What about you? What do you think?

Park: (recalling his conversation with the Programmer and Jinwoo) I think it’s absurd… to doubt him.

Of all people, he knew that Jinwoo expressed a desire to kill HyunSuk. Yet he didn’t voice his doubts aloud.

In his conversation with the Programmer, the latter disclosed, “Mr. Yoo told me that he completely destroyed him. He called me at dawn and told me that he destroyed Mr. Cha. He sounded really excited. Do you think Mr. Yoo used physical violence on him? Then he could get sued for assault or accidental homicide.”

Park indignantly protested that, “YangJu! How can you actually say that?”

*Picture above*

The Programmer continued, “I just feel uncomfortable about how he told me that he destroyed Mr. Cha.”

Then, in another flashback, he remembered how he too had been uncomfortable when Jinwoo told HIM that he wanted to stab Hyunsuk, “I could’ve done something crazy if you hadn’t called me. If I had a knife in my hand, I might have stabbed him.”

See? Park knew two occasions when Jinwoo expressed enough hatred for HyunSuk to want to kill him. If Park really wanted to get Jinwoo, he could have usurped Jinwoo's leadership position back then by raising suspicions and demanding an autopsy. 

Why wait another year?

To me, his reply to Prof Cha "I think it's absurd to doubt him" was his way to calm his OWN self-doubts about Jinwoo. He’d been shaken by the death of Hyunsuk and by the thought that Jinwoo could have been involved in it.

But he was giving Jinwoo the benefit of the doubt. He was clinging to his belief in his innocence. He wasn't going to be a "traitor". 

https://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/01/10/memories-of-the-alhambra-whos-the-villain

• Like 2

@lynne22 Yeah but I still doubt Mr. Park. See if he threw JW under the bus, and they proceeded with the autopsy, maybe there would've been some evidence there that might point directly at him. And you know how the writers try to throw things at us, so that we will believe he is a good guy, but turns out he is the darkest of all. For all we know, even PSH might be the one behind all this. LOL. I'm not trusting anyone in this show, except our narrator JW. 

But I also wish as @stargazer187said, that it might really be only game's fault. Let's see. Are you guys ready for tonight?!?!? Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1