Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@cenching Of course Yang Zi has lot of other male friends (Heard that she has been in the industry for a long time) And she is such a easy going person. But I would like to focus only on how she behaves around Lun ge. LOL. Lending a hand for a lady is the duty of every  gentleman. LOL. All the actors do it. So no need to read to much into that gesture. They are just good friends who likes to tease around with each other, and I so like that. I just want to see them together in another drama or movie. 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

How did you go from abs to food in one line @lynne22? I suppose they are both equally yummy???

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 

two words : CHOCOLATE ABS..... HAHAHHAA

I tried to find other gif.. but its full of kpop ones so I won't share those haha.. you know how I feel about kpop industry that is too body oriented right? lol..

fitnesschocolate_medium.jpeg?w=1000

• LOL 3

29 minutes ago, cenching said:

@kokodus

The thing is if many fans from both sides against the pairing, you have little chance to see them in another drama together.... That’s C ent....:crazy:

+2

That is very sad. You would think that after coming from a hit drama together, they will have many offers to work together. Money milking scheme. Unfortunately C-ent is kinda weird. LOL. I know there will always be some individual fans of an actor who don't like their idols to be paired with anyone. But I didn't know that Lun ge has so many of those stupid crazy fans enough to start a war on social media platforms. Sigh sigh. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@kokodus

DengLun’s fans started to get crazy after Ashes....He gains many CP fans from Ashes. They were attacking Sandra Ma just bcoz she wished him Happy Birthday in Weibo. Yang Zi put her foot down by issuing a statement that DengLun and her are good friends and please focus on the work not personal life...

• Sad 3

20 minutes ago, cenching said:

@kokodus

DengLun’s fans started to get crazy after Ashes....He gains many CP fans from Ashes. They were attacking Sandra Ma just bcoz she wished him Happy Birthday in Weibo. Yang Zi put her foot down by issuing a statement that DengLun and her are good friends and please focus on the work not personal life...

Yeah.. I remember this incident...  This is why a lot of actors would rather be private.  

That incident with Sandra Ma is ridiculous. She's his next co-star FGS :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2