Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

+2 Boyyyyyyy

Guess will just sleep on the bus tomorrow on the way to school :)  Or will just watch Hyun Bin’s Negotiation on the bus :) 

@lynne22 have you watched rampant? 

Yes, and the followed up with Train to busan and then MOA :D where all three have one thing in common.. Zombieeee :joy:

I watch it all in one day... and my sister gave me a side eye and scold me saying that I’m sick but I still have the energy to watch horror stuff hahahahaha..

Rampart is a lot more horrific than I thought it would be... when I watch it... there was 1 scene I almost scream “not the baby!!!!!!!”  LOL

Goodnight!!

• Like 1

Bairama had brain concussion. We didn't know it till one and half day at the first hospital. And here she moved, to another hospital. ICU. Coma. Here as close as can with her and still doing anything for mercy.

I'm sorry if this update ruin the mood but I'm desperately want her to be ok..

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

good that you are not alone @abnoch;  it is easy to swing from hope to thinking about the worst possible scenarios especially when you are sitting by yourself in the hospital. but that just makes things worse and makes you also tired and sick. so hang in there. and we will all pray for bairama that she will recover soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Blackpinks Jennie is dating EXO's Kai. :D YG Entertainment responded that they don't know about this, but will look into it and an few minutes later SM Entertainment confirmed it. The Kpop world is shaking currently. A LOT OF DRAMA! 
It's so funny to read. :D Was SM trying to hurt YG? Why didn't YG also confirm it? Who will suffer more from it? Are both of their careers now over? Did Jennie dating rule expire? Will both bands recover from this? Is this why Jennie was so lazy during her "Lazy Jennie Scandal" during November/December last year?

:D:D SO GOOD! I love Kpop Drama by Fandoms I'm not involved with.