Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@mouse007 I watched the 1st ep in YT. But the subs were a little off, so I watched the 2nd ep in Kissasian, and realized that they have the same subs as YT. Sighhh. Hey, but, how can I complain, anything is better than nothing. LOL. Yep that's the attitude I have when watching C dramas, because somehow they don't get subbed properly compared to kdramas. 

@sushilicious Filmmaking?!?! That's so cool!!!! If you make movies and become a big celebrity one day, you should not forget us, ok?!?! LOLOL. Seriously though, so that's why you were asking about k-movies the other day?!? Honestly I have not watched many Korean movies. Very few I have watched for my oppas, but nothing has impressed me very much. 

• Like 2

Good Morning... if I can say 10 am is still morning LOL.

The weather has been amazing for this sleep addict... its raining.. and the birds are chirping softly..... makes me want to sleep even more :D

With the speed everyone is going, we're going to reach page 4000 soon huh?

Have a nice day guyss.... 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus ok I am going to check it out on YT. It's on Viki but it's apparently not for my "region". UGH

EDIT: I was looking at the wrong When We Were Young.. the 2018 version is coming at the end of Jan on Viki.

Ahhh really?!?! Then should I have waited for Viki subs?!?! Sighhh. It's ok I can rewatch it later.

• LOL 2