Quantcast
Jump to content

Add and Subtract Game


Recommended Posts

552

@triplem Lols I am ready! crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif?1292792384Team SUBS Go Go!happy-dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?

 

btw some pages ago I saw Cdrama recommendations so just got curious what kdramas are you guys currently watching? Since I am back after long hiatus wanna watch some drama this holidays.. Feel free to recommend.. (ongoing ones)

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 148.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Jillia

    10297

  • kokodus

    9105

  • Sleepy Owl

    7003

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, athena22 said:

552

@triplem Lols I am ready! crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif?1292792384Team SUBS Go Go!happy-dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?

 

btw some pages ago I saw Cdrama recommendations so just got curious what kdramas are you guys currently watching? Since I am back after long hiatus wanna watch some drama this holidays.. Feel free to recommend.. (ongoing ones)

 

I think Are You Human Too & Life on Mars are great . Are you looking for recent dramas ? What was your last one ? 

560

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, triplem said:

I think Are You Human Too & Life on Mars are great . Are you looking for recent dramas ? What was your last one ? 

560

570

 

I binge watched whats wrong with secretary kim. yesterday :lol:

Yes recent ones... I heard AYHT is nice planning to watch from tomorrow 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, athena22 said:

570

 

I binge watched whats wrong with secretary kim. yesterday :lol:

Yes recent ones... I heard AYHT is nice planning to watch from tomorrow 

Personal favourite this year for me in terms of romance is A Poem A Day. 

 

Drama of the year is Prison Playbook & many would also recommend My Mister 

 

I thought Lawless Lawyer was quite good if you like law dramas . 

 

574

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, triplem said:

Personal favourite this year for me in terms of romance is A Poem A Day. 

 

Drama of the year is Prison Playbook & many would also recommend My Mister 

 

I thought Lawless Lawyer was quite good if you like law dramas . 

 

574

572

I watched A Poem A Day just before my exams lol yes indeed I liked it... 

I liked advice part :lol:

I haven't seen prison playbook and my mister ..

heard my mister has violence is it true?

Well anyway thank you will try watching those...

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...