Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I forgot to say.. I've watch Ralph breaks the internet last week. This movie is really good.... despite its a cartoon movie.. the message there is actually more about parents/older figure that has to let their younger kids grow up... to find their dream, even if they'll not be in the same place anymore...

• Like 1

@dotonly ~ because you will understand my pain. am in drama slump and finding nothing interesting to watch. feel like watching a daily/weekend drama but nothing is gripping me. what to do...

@kokodus ~ slowly watching meteor garden and pineapple's sister has super amazing earrings! :D

@lynne22 ~ in the first movie, I liked ralph but I hated that princess kid. she was ridiculously annoying that I felt like saying "how is this self-absorbed annoying kid supposed to be cute?"...

• LOL 2

@Lmangla i even less care to finish my variety show. Have no interest in any drama now so i end up playing games. 

Wondering how long this would last...

Maybe you can do things that you loved but you havent done it in a long time. 

I want to watch that second part of Wreck it Ralph. I heard it's pretty great, I just don't have time. Sighhh. Maybe this weekend...I also don't have company, that's the main problem. None of my movie-friends are around at the moment. GAHHHHH. There is also another local movie with so much hype got released today, I should watch that one as well. Sigh sigh. 

@Lmangla about the earrings, you can have a little game of how they disappear and come back within seconds in the same scene. They had some editing issues and it was totally distracting in certain scenes. Sigh. 

• LOL 3

@Lmangla Wanna watch something crazy ? Check out Empress Dignity. The writer is known for her OTT makjang dramedy. It’s trashy , seductive , cringey , illogical at times but oh so Good ! I’m thoroughly entertained. So many fun & evil side characters . Plus Choi Jin Hyuk  is the protagonist 

Edited by Guest

Just now, triplem said:

@Lmangla Wanna watch something crazy ? Check out Empress Dignity. The writer is known for her OTT makjang dramedy. It’s trashy , seductive , cringey , illogical at times but oh so Good ! I’m thoroughly entertained. So many fun & evil side characters . Plus Choi Jin Hyuk  is the protagonist 

+2

you got me! hahahaha.... :lol:... with such a description, have to check it out! LOL....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1