Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, onlysb1 said:

Always thought its awkward and unnecessary to receive award for kiss scene but in fact it really requires so much effort it’s no joke. 

kekeke... true.. but shouldn't the credit be given to PD, lighting and editing departments who make a kiss look pretty and give proper directions to the actors for the kiss scene? also the music also makes a difference in a kiss scene no?

• Like 3
  • Replies 149.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

LOL @supergal99 I wish we can both watch same dramas. LOl. But seriously though, I mostly try to avoid the bts scenes, because that will take out the mood of the real scene. Idk. I just don't like watching the bts clips. Kiss scenes or not. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
11 hours ago, kokodus said:

LOL @supergal99 I wish we can both watch same dramas. LOl. But seriously though, I mostly try to avoid the bts scenes, because that will take out the mood of the real scene. Idk. I just don't like watching the bts clips. Kiss scenes or not. 

Uh oh @kokodus... actually i analyse BTS more than the plot itself... *dum dum dum* 

Ah.. ok i don think u wanna be in the same thread as me... wawawaaaaa...

:grimace:

gp180yh.jpg

Poke @Lmangla this PDnim is v hands on... hahaaa.. (my fav PDnim:blink:)

+2

11 hours ago, kokodus said:

am the same; feels like it sort of removes the magic of the story. hahahaha.... but sometimes for difficult stunt scenes, it can be quite fun to see how the scene was actually constructed...

21 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Ah.. ok i don think u wanna be in the same thread as me... wawawaaaaa...

kekeke... sometimes wonder if our chingus in the come hug me thread are thinking why are we laughing and giggling so much in such a serious drama. hahahhaha...  :lol:@kokodus ~ have you and I been in a drama thread together?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

*whisper* @Lmangla sometimes i do bite my nails coz soooo scared that some serious chingu will come n hammer me hahaaaa... ottoke... wawawawaaa...:wacko:

+2

@USAFarmgirl also on a *click click click* spree...heeee

EDIT : Lmangla - TOL is also a melodrama but the thread is v fun too. Hahaahaa

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic