Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

No @LSGLMH_88 I'm not really planning to watch Martial universe unless it gets rave reviews. Wuxia is not my cup of tea. I'm trying to watch Boss and me now. It's starting to get interesting only now. This is my third time trying to watch this show. Something about this show is soooo off, even though I like both the leads, I just can't seem to get into....hmmm. sigh. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 149.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

On 10-6-2018 at 1:02 AM, Dhakra said:

Well, most mods here tease me all the time. @CamelKnightand I can't really talk with each other normally, each sentence has a teasing character. And to proof that I will randomly include that he's a bold guy who has absolutely no taste when it comes down to music. Love you buddy. Bromance. One day we will see each other at a concert. 

Same here bro. Would love to see you at a concert sometime. I just wonder what concert that will be since you don't like good music and I don't like bad music :tongue: 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

Same here bro. Would love to see you at a concert sometime. I just wonder what concert that will be since you don't like good music and I don't like bad music :tongue: 

Probably...Red Velvet? But they will never come to Europe in the first place. Most likely Mamamoo though or even TWICE? I don't know. 

You & good music, I would laugh if it weren't so sad. I already gave up in this matter.  

9 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Probably...Red Velvet? But they will never come to Europe in the first place. Most likely Mamamoo though or even TWICE? I don't know. 

You & good music, I would laugh if it weren't so sad. I already gave up in this matter.  

Probably one of those 3 yeah. I don't see RV going on a world tour either. The US perhaps for KCON, but never Europe. Twice might come here just because they've got fans everywhere and Mamamoo will do anything to please fans :)

Funnily I had the same idea about your choice in music! :D 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

Probably one of those 3 yeah. I don't see RV going on a world tour either. The US perhaps for KCON, but never Europe. Twice might come here just because they've got fans everywhere and Mamamoo will do anything to please fans :)

Funnily I had the same idea about your choice in music! :D 

Or just a random convention. Since I was at the japanese/korean convention in Dusseldorf a month ago I probably want to go to the one in the Netherlands aswell. Your country could also need a little bit of taste that I will naturally present naturally. 

Yeah, like EXID, maybe during a KCon but not a tour. There will surely come a possibility someday, Dreamcatcher just opened the door for korean girlbands.

20 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u know i like you just fine but just not someone else :tongue:  because he had a way to irritate ppl the best especially when someone as brilliant as him can mix up M & S :D 

Ahhh.. angelangie.. yr message sounds 'chim' (deep) hahaaa... now my brain not working fine... M & S ?  :grimace:

(Now i m super curious whonis dat 'he' *dum~~*)

Poke @Sejabini *whispers* ok hands off my red skirt ah.. tks..:glasses:

+2

44 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@supergal99 hahaha he didnt only offend 1 person but i guess he did offend the two nation together where he landed :D 

i wonder how he pass his ABC though if he can't different which land he is currently on

Oh oh i get it..oiyoo.. hahhaa.. actually i think not only he (lah) hahaaa.. (u know ah - S is too small but i heard S is trending now in google hahaaaa...worth the $20million spending?)

:grimace:+2

Ops sorray @bedifferent i took a peep at yr erhm... loot...hahahaa

17 hours ago, Sejabini said:

so when I suddenly must watch a guy like Park Seo Joon (it's his name right..) I feel something... empty.. and less.. :no_mouth: like.. something inside me feels.. un satisfied.. 

Oh sejabini so u didnt watch his previous dramas? 

Eg.  This one - PG

Spoiler

Compilation - WItch romance

Hope u will get some erhm... satisfaction after watching... hahahaaa

+2

1 minute ago, bedifferent said:

@supergal99 @triplem lol, I bought this glass piggy at a make-your-own music box in otaru.  We also visited a couple of leTAO (awesome double cream cookies and cake) and Kitakaro cream puffs/crackers.

Hide contents

Otaru

Love it!!! Too cute . I dream of Le Tao fr time to time 

Wow @bedifferent cool... :tongue:i had seen a travel programme on this "make-yr-own music box" in Japan. (Ahh... i wanna visit Universal Studios in Japan hahaaaa..)

:)

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pa94rauCLI1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

He is the cutest. You people are blind. Pssst. 

Omo... love is blind... hahhaaaa...

Ok ok chill.. wait... i didnt bad mouth yr cutie ah..

+2

@LSGLMH_88 Pretty sure you have already watched this...I also have watched it already for Yang Yang and JCW, but I went to rewatch it again for ZH this time, it's still so hilarious. There is a moment when Yang Yang call JCW Ge(brother), and ZH gets jealous that he calls everyone Ge. It's so cute and hilarious. I also should check out this guy Jing Bo ran, he looks handsome he has acted in the C version of QIHM, I love the k version, let's see if I can get through the C version. 

Spoiler

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Or just a random convention. Since I was at the japanese/korean convention in Dusseldorf a month ago I probably want to go to the one in the Netherlands aswell. Your country could also need a little bit of taste that I will naturally present naturally. 

Yeah, like EXID, maybe during a KCon but not a tour. There will surely come a possibility someday, Dreamcatcher just opened the door for korean girlbands.

There's Hallyucon in the Netherlands at some point. Not the greatest convention in the world, but decently entertaining. I went (and volunteered) last year. There's korean food, music, karaoke, a talentshow, workshops (for food and dancing!), shops and much more. I had a blast there, though it's nothing compared to KCon. 

But since those guys don't intend to go the the EU (they don't even properly respond to questions on their own facebook page, the nerve of ignoring ME!) anytime soon, it's about the best we've got :) 

• Like 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic