Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@mouse007 Yeah.. the sinister vibe of their impending doom feels stronger each episode right?

But the part you're watching now should  still their pure and happy days.... it will feel even more precious when you look back later on... :)

What episode are you now?

Can't wait for you to watch Their mortal arc. This is one of my fav..... you will love XF and JM even more there. :wub: 

@angelangie :lol: and I haven't fully move on from XF and JM........ this two kids are special.... :bawling: they deserve happiness.... 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, angelangie said:

they do have happiness....by be a lil marred but still it is a happy ending :) 

306  - corrected :ph34r:

Yupp.... It's a realistic Happy Ending... a little bittersweet, but still a happy ending...... And strangely... I feel like this is the right ending for them.... 

LoL.. I know this would sound a little silly.... but after Ashes, there were times when I watch YZ/DL scenes in other drama I imagine them as XF and JM's mortal arc too... hahahaha..... :lol: 

I'm looking forward to YZ/DL next cooperation... however long that may be... :P 

• Like 1

On 11/26/2018 at 7:01 PM, lynne22 said:

@angelangie aw... get well soonnnn! :kiss_wink:

Ahhh I just realized there's no thread for When we were young... LoL.. Alas.. I'm still going to promote this drama to  @stargazer187 and @themarchioness guyssss the 80-90s vibe is strong here reminds me a bit of Reply 1988... I'm loving it from the OST already....

Add: @thunderman1 I remember you usually enjoy youth story.. So I'm tagging you in this one too LoL

Thanks for the shoutout! long time no talk. 298

• Like 2