• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

1. I am a woman not a man. 

2. if I'm a problematic type then it's base on how you see me as a human or username. what ever. then simple you can just not interact with me

3. no you just suggested to open fun chat

+2

O... kay.. noted. *cough*

Aw woman... relax ah... :tongue:

Spoiler

bB7J3cm.jpg

(Ok ok.. my last post)

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Sawadika ...pls translate

- panthakan rak. Tks

Lakorn = romcom??

**Thai lessons 101**

kekeke... lakorn just means drama I think. but this looks like a rom com? not sure what the title of the drama means....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

682 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoa1YPI2PSvccyk29KTtJHappy Monday!

@Lmangla   Sorry about that should have given you this info also, my bad...  Just Google Pan Ta Gaan Ruk AsianFuse Wiki will give you more info but in case you may or may not have the ability to google.  I will place some of it in spoiler.  I haven't seen it yet and it's ongoing but they say it's sweet...:wub:

Spoiler

Pantagarn, hi-so godlike, has the label of tragically handsome. Everywhere he appears, tragedy ensues. His looks and personality are complete opposites, no one can handle him, except, his father. Pantagarn doesn't care about anyone, anyway. His father pushes him out of his life so he can enjoy his new life, with new family. Pantagarn believes that his step mother and her children weren't enough to come and take his father fortune, but now they have included her niece in this money sucking. Who did they think they were? Pantagarn won't have it. The target is Prapai the young girl who dares to defy him. Since, this girl is defiant and knows no limits, he will punish her, or, will punishment, turn into something else?

-credits to KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

400px-Lakorn.jpgAS001594_00.gif

Leaving a little love and music to start off our week!  Hoping yours gives you time to stop, rest and reflect on the sweetness around you.  Sometimes we get so busy and in such a rush that we lose focus on the beauty of living itself...   Sprinkle a little love where you can...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWgUtJz-vjPKsZJ2bBvIw   This week...Hoping the OTP's in my dramas start to fluff up and grow closer!!!!

12265825.png  Some of them are driving me crazy......:crazy:

Supporting 1/2 of my Ship today!!!   Gong Seung Yeon in Are You Human... FIGHTING!!!

OTP...Oh The (Ph)eels...

Edit: Im going back to nature (holiday) for about two weeks so I guess I wont be able to join the games.

Nice to meet you all here. See you, bye.

Edited by Guest
Adding words
13 hours ago, dotonly said:

OTP...Oh The (Ph)eels...

Edit: Im going back to nature (holiday) for about two weeks so I guess I wont be able to join the games.

Nice to meet you all here. See you, bye.

Uh oh...

Uh oh ... i hope me (and @Sejabini )didnt scare u off ya??

*dum ~~~* ok ok chill n relax.

(Ok anyway u wont get to read this now...wawawaaaa)

Poke  Sejabini - i need to give u this::glasses: (share share the award with me tks)

IOrRZ2i.jpg

+2

Edited by Guest
Add words
12 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Supporting 1/2 of my Ship today!!!   Gong Seung Yeon in Are You Human... FIGHTING!!!

It was good. I liked it so far. Did you watch yet? Come write on the thread with your thoughts. Poor gal. She got slapped real hard.

@dotonly Have a nice break. Come back & tell us all about it

@dotonly  Praying you have a wonderful time and a safe trip there and back home!!! :heart: -2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzV39uGaQeOt4XNchuTlu 

@triplem  Haven't watched Are You Human yet...  Hoping to maybe tomorrow and I will stop by and see you on the thread...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMdcT7-nuAqn1mDb82j_2So many dramas,  never enough time...:confounded:

23 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

694 :star:

have a nice holidays chingu @dotonly *hugsssss :kiss_wink: in Indonesia we will have holidays from 9-20 of June 2018 right? I hope you will have a very good time with your family :heart: .. we will miss you *huggsssssss

Aw man... ops correction Aw woman... so u guys having super long holidays 9 to 20 june? Oh i get it ..Hari Raya Puasa!:blink:

(*phew*! So we didnt scare her off.. wah.. i hid in my office cubicle n cry cry for nothing ...tsk..*cough choke*)

:wacko:

*sigh* we only hv one holiday here on 15 june...

Ok chill i also need to chill back to 'nature':

LGgift7.jpg

Ops spoiler for USAFarmgirl :grimace:

+2 ( oh no ...no class monitor to count for me...wawawaaaaa)

(Disclaimer: juz for fun.. don hammer me tks)

Yess @LSGLMH_88 itz Seo Hyun Jin.( :wub: my fav actress so far) 

Oh u didnt catch GY at the baeksang?

Fancam:

Now both of them belong to the same agency...mmm.. so cool:glasses:

4xiG9nc.jpg

(Juz for fun..dun get jealous...heee)

+2

7 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@supergal99 that i know she is seo hyun jin... I saw her in another oh hae young and romantic doctor kim.... I love her too...i also know that she changed agency and now with gong yoo's agency... But i did not see 54th baeksang.... Seems like both of them attended .. need to see clippings.. i have so much time constraints.... Gong yoo looks so amazing...

Oh ya..itz kinda weird there r not many clips uploaded in YT.

Oh talking about AOHY - gosh sometimes i still rewatch those muak scenes heeee...

:grimace:maybe i should post some at sejabini's fav drama scene thread... hahahaaa

+2

43 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@supergal99 uffff she was sizzling with eric mun.... The character was so finucky but seo hyub jin made it shine...

Oh did u watch the TvN awards - best kiss category? Oh gosh... i remember all the chingus@drama thread were flipping tables when they didnt win hahaaa...(yes we were watching live)

Click around 6.49 for the winning kiss :

We all concluded that coz Eric didnt remove his clothes hahaaa..:lol:

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic