• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

15 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@kokodus I think Yang Yng , Zheng Hans , Zheg Shuang were close knitted people once...look at the events... 2015... The four happened... then 2016 love o2o happen... Hans Zheng and Zheng Shuang were dating... before 2016 , YY AND ZS appeared in Divas Hit the Road together as well... prior to that ZH appeared in Divas Hit The Road... then Both ZH and YY appeared in Happy Camp too... after that you can't see them togethe much.. check this video ... this was YY birthday celebration... LYF appeared probably to promote Peach Blossom together... But except that Luo Jin ,  Tiffany Tang , Zhao Lying , Bai Baihe ... they all wished him... check it from 1:07:13... I did not see any of the other two

Maybe Zhang Han was just busy...They all are busy people...I don't want to think much about it, I loved their bromance in The four, and I was happy to see them get along so well in that happy camp ep. YY really is a happy bunny, he gets along with everyone so well. Hehe. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@kokodus yaaa even i think so...YY is such a happy bunch... they might get along just fine and I was just analyzing it... LOL.. see How vella I am... I need to find a job and here i am busy analyzing YY... he is such a goofy guy... always smiling and all sunshine... i remember i saw one of his interview , he was telling interviewer that for some drama he was asked by director to think about the sad moments of his life... he said that he does not have that much sad memories therefore he did not know how to do the sad acting since he was unable to connect with any sad memories... lol...

Aww such a blessed life he has....Haha

On a different note, I started an account at Pinterest to ogle at more ZH pics. And I think I'm addicted it. Such beautiful pics they have....gahh

Spoiler

tumblr_pab86cNS2V1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

This one is from peach blossoms

Spoiler

tumblr_pa9rpz75Mu1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

• Like 1

@triplem Absolutely watching Come and hug me! With tears in my eyes! :heart: Also watching Undateables, about time and Life in Mars (thanks for recommending it!) Jdrama Hana Nochi Hare, and Count of monte cristo.

Also watching Are you human too? and What's wrong with secretary Kim?:ph34r:

edited 862

Edited by staygold
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, staygold said:

@triplem Absolutely watching Come and hug me! With tears in my eyes! :heart: Also watching Undateables, about time and Life in Mars (thanks for recommending it!) Jdrama Hana Nochi Hare, and Count of monte cristo.

Also watching Are you human too? and What's wrong with secretary Kim?:ph34r:

edited 862

Yes !!! Watching : Come & Hug me, mars, are u human too, Sec kim, Secret Mother , About Time , lawless Lawyer . 

Drama overload. :lol:

Eid Mubarak to @stargazer187 @abnoch and all who celebrate 

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic