• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Sejabini said:

794 :star:

btw..am I being too sassy if I said the main actor in what's wrong with secretary Kim is not as perfect as they wished he will be on screen? :mrgreen: *low voice.. I don't found that he is that handsome to portrays that perfect role.. hua HaHaHaHa.. I am sorry :kiss_closed: 

Actually I agree with you. While I do think he is a good actor, he is not the main reason I like the show. Actually Park  Min Young who holds the titular role is the reason why the show works for me. Fortunately they have good chemistry.

33 minutes ago, triplem said:

Actually I agree with you. While I do think he is a good actor, he is not the main reason I like the show. Actually Park  Min Young who holds the titular role is the reason why the show works for me. Fortunately they have good chemistry.

I can't believe you also think Oppa is not good enough....tsk tsk. I think he is perfect for this role, I have seen almost all of his dramas, and trust me he is one of the finest actors in kdramaland in the present day. Maybe you guys don't like him, because he is not that arrogant..??? I don't know...

• Like 1

@2handsintertwined hello, you're back.  

My days are busy again bc some dramas managed to more than pique my interest. Miss Hammurabi is so enchanting. Yes, that's an odd word to describe a courtroom slice of life, but the cases draw me and the music arouses my senses. 

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim follows the webtoon format, and you know how addictive webtoons are. And my eucalyptus tree will take root as the dashing alpha hyung. 

Shall We Live Together is that feel-good weekend family drama I'd watch right after waking up. 

And Hurraaaah after so many years, our fun-sized doc returns in God's Quiz 5. 

• Like 2
Just now, kokodus said:

I can't believe you also think Oppa is not good enough....tsk tsk. I think he is perfect for this role, I have seen almost all of his dramas, and trust me he is one of the finest actors in kdramaland in the present day. Maybe you guys don't like him, because he is not that arrogant..??? I don't know...

No dear...I do think he is a good actor , but he is not the main draw for me here. I do not dislike him. It was PMY that led me to watch the show. It's her scenes that gives the most impact for me at the moment. In many dramas , it is usually the oppas that bring me in. WWWSK is one of the rare dramas where the female lead is the selling point for me. PMY somewhat outshines PSJ a bit at the moment. But I am sure as things develop, I will be able to see his charisma.

Edited by Guest

Thank you to everyone who kept giving me the cares (you know hwo you are)...tho I still curious about how can you guys know where- wait! I know, technologies...

:cookie:  816

Edited by Guest
Corrected
24 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha......well....im trying to tones down a lil....besides i dont think i sound fierce more like a loon most of the times....though of course **ahem** i have images to uphold u know **wink**

:lol:Oiyoo.. angelangie hahahaaa..."loon"? No (leh)...haahaaa.. oh gosh i think i m a 'goon' hahaaa.. ops ops.. (*piak!* my forehead) ok ok i muz also watch out my 'image'. *wink* (Good thing this few days i hv been watching News channel lately):grimace:

Oh --> Ji De he shui  (remember to drink water):tongue:

+2

@triplem I am in your time zone!  Pretty close to it!  Slightly jetlagged, a long 20hrs from the time I left house to Sapporo hotel.  Gonna try to watch LOM episode 2 and About Time.  Feeling I may zzzz out soon.

Sapporo is raining, the scallops and shrimp here are no joke. There’s a resto near our hotel that served 7 courses of lamb.  Tried Nabe and Ippudo ramen already.

• Like 2
Just now, bedifferent said:

@triplem I am in your time zone!  Pretty close to it!  Slightly jetlagged, a long 20hrs from the time I left house to Sapporo hotel.  Gonna try to watch LOM episode 2 and About Time.  Feeling I may zzzz out soon.

Sapporo is raining, the scallops and shrimp here are no joke. There’s a resto near our hotel that served 7 courses of lamb.  Tried Nabe and Ippudo ramen already.

I envy you. I wish I was there now.

Twenty hours!!! Wow...you'll definitely have jet lag.

It is rainy throughout Asia but at the same time so darn hot. I am headed for Hong Kong this weekend.

Did you like Ippudo? We have a few branches here but I think they are better in Japan. Are you headed for Otaru ( this is doable day trip on the train. If you are ...these are really good.

https://good-hokkaido.info/en/fried-spring-chicken-set-meal-naruto/

and for dessert ...

https://www.letao.jp/global/en/sp/shop/cheesecakelab.php

If somehow you are headed foR Hakodate. ( I spent a night here to take the shinkansen to Tokyo)..their seafood ramen etc is really fab! Go to where the morning market is , tonnes of little shops

https://trip101.com/article/top-12-must-visit-eateries-in-hakodate-hokkaido

Just now, bedifferent said:

@triplem ughhh, annoying, some Korean dramas are blocked in Japan.  Have to resort to non legal sites.

Yes, welcome to my world. Viki, Dramafever is useless in my region. Have to use illegal sites

Edited by Guest
23 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

:ph34r: 

@supergal99 hey... you changed your dp!! Whoaaahh... finally!! And i love your new dp! Hahaha

And just notice @angelangie too

What happen to you guys :D

+2

Hahaa.. *whisper* 50% coz i was inspired by @angelangie to change my 'image' heee.. --> "kids-friendly" heh heh... :glasses:(ah..ok ok don vomit ya?!)

Another 50% i was inspired by Trump's hairstyle....ops! #trumpkimsummit ...hahaaa

:grimace:

b91ZjDC.jpg

+2

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic