• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

wonder if the actors get stressed out that their kissing scenes are being rated and awarded... thinking-red-crab-emoticon.gif?129245536

Haaahaa.. if u have the time.. u can watch the video - they actually show the actors/actresses' expressions at the right hand corner.

The hosts also teased Eric + SHJ before announcing the winner... (grrr... still feeling angry why they didnt win... hahaahaaa):lol:

keek.. yea, I watched the video and am not sure how the winning kiss was chosen. was it just votes? or maybe it was lack of shirt like you said @supergal99  :lol:... and yea, many of the actors look rather embarrassed while some are so serious that they look like they are waiting for exam result. hahahahha...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Lmangla

Erhmm.. I think itz votes hahaa... the funny thing is Eric removed his jacket actually:lol:

HbD8hQL.jpg

+2

Yess... we joked about this at the thread. *tsk.. sooo angry.. hahaaa*

EDIT. @Lmangla for yr event ideas:

Spoiler

There was even a virtual wedding in this thread - organised by one chingu.  Complete with choice of wedding gowns n venue n food... hahaaa... super crazy thread. 

Of coz u need crazy chingus to make it happen la... haaahaa.

Edited by Guest
Add words n tag

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

Lai lai (come come) 

He shui (drink water):blush:

He shui= Drink water. He = drink?? Shui=water??? And same very hot here. Sighhh. 

Oppa motivates me to drink more water.

tumblr_p9w4op53Bo1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
59 minutes ago, kokodus said:

He shui= Drink water. He = drink?? Shui=water??? And same very hot here. Sighhh. 

Oppa motivates me to drink more water.

Tsk... so busy n u make me wanna go to CEO's

You yong chi (swimming pool)

** no number**

Just now, kokodus said:

@supergal99 wait too many words today. Let me take my pen and notepad. LOL. And that swimming pool is restricted for others. You can't enter. Boooooo. 

Too late .. already started swimming. Booooo.

Erhm.. pls note down my bank acct no. 500391. Transfer US$1 per letter. (Pls count for me - coz my class monitor play truant. I trust u ah...ok?ok)

+2

24 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@supergal99 Whaaaaaat??? 1 dollar per word. No thanks. I rather learn chinese from my dramas alone. Pfffft. 

O...kay...

Spoiler

Zhu ni hao yun

(Will translate if u transfer $$)

*Dum dum dum*

Eh.. eh.. u disturbing me catching (loan)shark cdrama (cartoon drama)..tsk..

VCVdBts.jpg

+2

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@supergal99 Google translate does the job freely for me. LOL. Zhu ni hao you = Good luck??? LOLOLOL. 

Half correct. Hahahaa....excuse me my shark swimming off... tsk...

+2

Clue: hao yun = good luck

57 minutes ago, triplem said:

thirsty ?

Eeeee.. i wan to click 'scary' button but cant ... hahaaa

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

Hmmm @supergal99 Ni = You. Dunno what Zhu means. Actually Google translate reads it as tiger good luck. LOL. 

And btw I prefer the confirmation kiss from Reply 1997. Hehe. 

Dat reply 1997 -- Confirmed stone kiss 

Tiger??? U use Google or Boogle? Hahaaa...

+2

On 06.06.2018 at 6:54 AM, Lmangla said:

wonder if the actors get stressed out that their kissing scenes are being rated and awarded... thinking-red-crab-emoticon.gif?129245536

I shall add two

edit714

Always thought its awkward and unnecessary to receive award for kiss scene but in fact it really requires so much effort it’s no joke. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic