Add and Subtract Game

Admin

46 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

Wasn't thinking of working too hard guys. I've got a life besides work (mostly containing KPop, KDrama's, Soompi and err.. my wife :P )

The key is to look busy !  :D 

@Lmangla The PD of WGM is directing a drama . It’s got Shin Dong Wook whom I love cc @bedifferent

https://dramacurrent.com/2018/07/23/yuri-shin-dong-wook-cast-new-drama-dae-jang-geum-is-watching/

Edited by Guest

@TRaNz Take a pick ...who would you choose ?

f95dac4e403aab210540b86e526398de.gif

tumblr_p9xbtsZmkm1vqfmslo1_400.gif

4 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

@triplem why? My boss doesn't mind, as long as I'm there when customers present themselves. So right now, I'm browsing several websites, moderating Soompi, listening to KPop and am contemplating watching a KDrama :P

Really ? Lucky you . My boss won’t be too pleased ...

Edited by Guest

Oh man, you just posted 2 gifs of my favorite actresses. I love both of them! I'm about to watch What's Wrong With Secretary Kim and watched the other one (is it Are You A Robot Too? At least something with a robot :P ) not long ago. That was so good and cute!!

And yeah, my job is pretty nice :P Not much pressure or stress, relaxed and fun people and so far a lot of different aspects. Though a bit under my level and not well paid, I might stay here for a while :) 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

No. One is mine. You can have secretary.

Good choice on the robot .,you can switch her off if she nags too much.

@TRaNz PMY looks prettier than befoRe . Think she had some work done :D . 

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, triplem said:

The key is to look busy !  :D 

@Lmangla The PD of WGM is directing a drama . It’s got Shin Dong Wook whom I love cc @bedifferent

https://dramacurrent.com/2018/07/23/yuri-shin-dong-wook-cast-new-drama-dae-jang-geum-is-watching/

Shin Dong Wook!!!! OMG! Thank you!

Yuri from Starry nights series! Love her!

+2

@USAFarmgirl :D It is the season of pineapples, cheese and corn!! All 3 toppings on pizza!! @cenching 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1