Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem ~ not all staring contests are awful. some are downright fan service supreme! :lol: can't stop cracking up over a preview of this local drama.

Spoiler

folks were complaining that the two seem to have friend zoned each other and then this preview randomly drops. and this is not even how the episode ended. so no idea how these two ended in this staring contest. but the viewer reactions were hilarious. the funniest comments: the girl lead's hormones are still working. :lol: LOL. 

so without ado -- here's how staring contests ought to be done! :tounge_wink:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlqVqT6FP91/?taken-by=bepannaahsquad 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem ~ not all staring contests are awful. some are downright fan service supreme! :lol: can't stop cracking up over a preview of this local drama.

Hide contents

folks were complaining that the two seem to have friend zoned each other and then this preview randomly drops. and this is not even how the episode ended. so no idea how these two ended in this staring contest. but the viewer reactions were hilarious. the funniest comments: the girl lead's hormones are still working. :lol: LOL. 

so without ado -- here's how staring contests ought to be done! :tounge_wink:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlqVqT6FP91/?taken-by=bepannaahsquad 

I died laughing ! Do all Asian dramas have the same set up ? The girl slips ...the guy swoops in just in time ....her hair got caught in his chest ...I mean buttons kkkkkk...they stare ... pls post the next one ..I want to know what happened next 

if it makes you feel better @TRaNz, most of them even my oppas would have some work done :D 

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

put in your nomination chingus...

P.S ~ @triplem ~ one of the awards is definitely going to make you giggle. can you guess which one I thought of you while making it up? :P

They all made me giggle ! Was it the one with product placements ? Or bad lighting?

OK @Lmangla  First things FIRST lead me to where I can watch this Friend Zoned drama subbed hopefully in English!!!   -2

Now that's what I call friends....:w00t:

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYItRCtdL2lxSwnpXrK5kimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4jO5x13Ev9rbxkAiQPFT

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZEAu05CNXCGW3YWmUvnEimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjC4CPxIuGff2Xs38DlgMWho needs pineapples just  Follow Lmangla!!! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCQNZWSAW5Srx7zavNYCZ Don't tell @kokodus

After back reading I don't blame  @CamelKnight & @TRaNz   for not wanting to choose between those great and lovely actresses!  Robot or Secretary they are both amazing!!!

Along with those two of course Park Shin Hye, Yang Mi, Yaya Urassaya, and my heart favorite although young Gong Seung-yeon  etc... My list is way to long

There are just as many beautiful & talented actresses as there are actors thank goodness:w00t:

@triplem  He looks like a caveman because...

Spoiler

He wanted too and is a bit strange, doesn't care what people think.   Also because he witnessed something traumatic and it's all a part of how it changed his life...  I'm telling you this drama is so underrated it's not even funny and I hope you do make time for it...

Shin Hye Sun and Yang Se-Jong are also two of my favorites as well... 

They make such a cute OTP  I loved him in a Temperature of Love!:wub:

5oPKBm.jpg

5 hours ago, triplem said:

I died laughing ! Do all Asian dramas have the same set up ? The girl slips ...the guy swoops in just in time ....her hair got caught in his chest ...I mean buttons kkkkkk...they stare ... pls post the next one ..I want to know what happened next 

if it makes you feel better @TRaNz, most of them even my oppas would have some work done :D 

They all made me giggle ! Was it the one with product placements ? Or bad lighting?

kekeke... wonder if the actors have lessons on how to fall and catch. :lol: but yea, really laughed on seeing the preview. the fan reactions on the message board were even more entertaining...

and yea, it was the product placements that made me think of you as well as the bad lighting since you know how much that is my pet peeve. hahahah...

@USAFarmgirl ~ am checking with a message board for that friend zone drama if there are eng subs available. will let you know if there and you can check it out... :)

• Like 2

hope this works! @USAFarmgirl ~ this was one of the members in the forum for that friend zoned drama.

Spoiler

<< Umm ... it's very simple ... ask her to type Bepannah in the YouTube search bar... you'll get a list of options - ask your friend to choose the uploaded as colorstv... you get all the episodes... >>

this viewer is based in singapore and says the episodes are sometimes a day late and the subs are at times dodgy and the tracks are muted for some odd reason. but she said it was better than nothing. am hoping there is no region restriction for you because am not able to see it at my end but she tells me that she can see it at her end. let me know if it works.

• Like 1

@Lmangla  Thank you so much for helping and it's not available in my country but I really enjoyed the OST's and interviews etc...:love:

DId however find another drama Humsafars not sure what it's about but has Harshad in it and no subs but it's worth my researching too!  I think Harshad Chopra & Jennifer Winget whom are new to me playing Zoya and Aditya in Bepannah/Bepanah sizzle in that drama's cuts I was able to see and I hope to find it...  At least now I have their names...  I enjoy the challange LOL:blush:  956