Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 hours ago, kokodus said:

Hello folks!!!!! Why is it so quiet in here?? Tsk tsk tsk. I was so bored today that I just randomly picked up a feel good Christmas movie to watch. LOL. It was fun and easy to watch. Hahaha. 

Busy watching Legend of Yun Xi.  My new c drama crack. Great OTP chemie and interesting story 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Busy watching Legend of Yun Xi.  My new c drama crack. Great OTP chemie and interesting story 

Nice. I'll check it out if I get some time. I actually have time but I choose to spend all of my free time swooning over pineapple head. LOL. 

Spoiler

Di3Y9b5VsAARUy6?format=jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

what's the story? the genre?

C drama. Here’s the synopsis 

Spoiler

The story takes place during a chaotic time when the land has split into three kingdoms - Tian Ning, Western Qiu and Northern Li. The Emperor of Tian Ning is cunning and distrustful, and fears his own subordinate Long Feiye. To dampen his spirits, the King arranges for Long Feiye to be married to an ugly woman named Han Yunxi.

Han Yunxi is a kind and talented woman who comes from a medical family and is adept with poisons. She is also forced into obeying the decree of the king and becomes a royal consort in name only. However, circumstances allow her to show off her skills time and again, winning the admiration of Long Feiye. At the same time, she also forms a friendship with Gu Qishao.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

this yunxi drama synopsis sounds interesting @triplem; is it all palace intrigue? sometimes I can't keep track of what is happening which is why I avoid those kind of dramas.. hahahhaha... and what is the full name of this drama?

It’s called the Legend of Yun Xi . Available on most of the subbed sites.

There is some palace intrigue , warring kingdoms & power struggle typical of most historical c dramas. But so far up to eps 7 , it’s not overly complicated & it doesn’t focus entirely on those things. What I think is unique is the female lead who is a cheerful & wily , using her intelligence and knowledge of medicine as well as poison to get herself out of sticky situations or gain favour. I’m at the point where she’s married into the palace to the male lead  but she is actually a spy for the empress dowager. She chose this in exchange for an opportunity to find her missing Mother . 

Male lead is the commander of the army , Brother to the king. He accepts the marriage since it was decreed by the king. However he is shrewd too & is aware his new Wife is not who she seems . Like him very much . Quiet , straightforward personality but not a jerk ( I’m very particular about this these days)

They have good chemistry.