Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Meh @Dhakra Don't get me started with the previous hunt. You know I don't want to talk about it. You betrayed me and joined the other team. :confused:

@LSGLMH_88 I finished four through recaps. Lol. It was good, but not my cup of tea. Can watch it for Cold-blood and limo aka ZH and Janine. Hehe. 

@triplem will try Lawless lawyer later. I watched the first ep of Life on Mars for oppa....hehe. lol

• Like 1

@triplem Oppa looks good in anything and everything. Hehe. Intriguing is the word. I haven't watched the Original BBC series, so I don't know what happens. Did he die in the present time? No right??? He is in a coma maybe?? I like the Scooby gang in the 1988, everyone is so funny. It also gave me Reply 1988 vibes, it was also set against Seoul Olympics backdrop....hmmm. -2

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@triplem Oppa looks good in anything and everything. Hehe. Intriguing is the word. I haven't watched the Original BBC series, so I don't know what happens. Did he die in the present time? No right??? He is in a coma maybe?? I like the Scooby gang in the 1988, everyone is so funny. It also gave me Reply 1988 vibes, it was also set against Seoul Olympics backdrop....hmmm. -2

No idea. I have never watched the original 

+2

43 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes....it is not that bad. Won't take hours to search. 

Well, we'll see tomorrow.

33 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Meh @Dhakra Don't get me started with the previous hunt. You know I don't want to talk about it. You betrayed me and joined the other team. :confused:

I had very good reasons to join the other team? :sweat_smile: I apologize lil sis. Yeah I know you were quite frustrated and your memories about the contest aren't that good. I understand that. 

17 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

+2

@cenching the thing is none suggested me...it was my conscious choice to watch it. :) .. But i didn't like it.. Anyways i landed  up on when a snail falls in love. i will watch one boat one world and king's avatar and the pillow book.... these are my bucketlist... when will the day come? is there any new wallace chung drama?? 

https://cfensi.wordpress.com/2018/06/08/first-trailer-for-romantic-melo-starring-wallace-chung-sun-yi-ma-tianyu/

• LOL 1

@angelangieomg you changed your dp?!?!?!?! Did the sun rise up in the west today??? Hahaha. Nice though. Love your new DP. :heart:

I went to Jurassic world today, it was epic but somehow the magic in the previous movies was not there. Can watch it for the starlord. Lolol. 

• LOL 1

+2

14 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Yes, exactly. And, you submit the locations where you found all of the clues along the way, plus the location where you found the ending markers for each leg of the hunt. This is to prevent someone from accidentally stumbling on just the final clue and only submitting that location without having found all the clues in the chain. :)

Feels like math in school, where it wasn't just enough to submit the result, but you also had to write down the calculation method. 

+2 

21 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Nope. No calculation at all. Just a good old fashioned quiz such as we've played on this thread with a couple of twists. :) 

Well guess we will see what your mind prepared for us today.

@2handsintertwined thank you for the care.

@h2ogirl thank you for the shoutout. Sorry I only see your post just now. Busy with fan page? Dont get to hard to yourself. 

I dont know if we will ever meet again so... take care. (Sorry, I dont know how to talk nice-sweet thingy to people cos Im a to-the-point person just like what @Sejabini said. I can only give you this...   :cookie: (you can see the cookie right?)

Now back to collected my brain.

15 hours ago, Sejabini said:

794 :star:

btw..am I being too sassy if I said the main actor in what's wrong with secretary Kim is not as perfect as they wished he will be on screen? :mrgreen: *low voice.. I don't found that he is that handsome to portrays that perfect role.. hua HaHaHaHa.. I am sorry :kiss_closed: 

Actually I agree with you. While I do think he is a good actor, he is not the main reason I like the show. Actually Park  Min Young who holds the titular role is the reason why the show works for me. Fortunately they have good chemistry.

33 minutes ago, triplem said:

Actually I agree with you. While I do think he is a good actor, he is not the main reason I like the show. Actually Park  Min Young who holds the titular role is the reason why the show works for me. Fortunately they have good chemistry.

I can't believe you also think Oppa is not good enough....tsk tsk. I think he is perfect for this role, I have seen almost all of his dramas, and trust me he is one of the finest actors in kdramaland in the present day. Maybe you guys don't like him, because he is not that arrogant..??? I don't know...

• Like 1

@2handsintertwined hello, you're back.  

My days are busy again bc some dramas managed to more than pique my interest. Miss Hammurabi is so enchanting. Yes, that's an odd word to describe a courtroom slice of life, but the cases draw me and the music arouses my senses. 

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim follows the webtoon format, and you know how addictive webtoons are. And my eucalyptus tree will take root as the dashing alpha hyung. 

Shall We Live Together is that feel-good weekend family drama I'd watch right after waking up. 

And Hurraaaah after so many years, our fun-sized doc returns in God's Quiz 5. 

• Like 2

Just now, kokodus said:

I can't believe you also think Oppa is not good enough....tsk tsk. I think he is perfect for this role, I have seen almost all of his dramas, and trust me he is one of the finest actors in kdramaland in the present day. Maybe you guys don't like him, because he is not that arrogant..??? I don't know...

No dear...I do think he is a good actor , but he is not the main draw for me here. I do not dislike him. It was PMY that led me to watch the show. It's her scenes that gives the most impact for me at the moment. In many dramas , it is usually the oppas that bring me in. WWWSK is one of the rare dramas where the female lead is the selling point for me. PMY somewhat outshines PSJ a bit at the moment. But I am sure as things develop, I will be able to see his charisma.

Edited by Guest