Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@cenching since you asked why all of us are quiet , i would like to tell you that these days i am crushing over Dylan Xiong.. :D

OMG!!! He is a toddler!!! If you are into cradle robbing, Derek Chang is gorgeous....:lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

You're welcome, everyone! :)  I feel so embarrassed! :wub:

@Dhakra Hey friend. I'm excited for Game of Thrones too! So how are you? I was just thinking about you! I am worried about you. It looks like you are going through a hard time. I read about your family. I'm sorry about your family. I hope all is well with your family. I will pray for your family. Can I tell you something personal? So my mother passed away. I believe we were really close. I still can't believe that she is gone. I believe that she isn't suffering anymore. If you ever want to talk I'm here! I tried to send you a private message. But it says, "Dhakra isn't accepting any messages."  Hey, that's your choice. And I also miss when you would be here. I believe you were one of the things that made this thread fun for me. And I don't think you like us anymore! I'm sad that you don't like us anymore! I'm sorry if I'm bullying you. So I have asked you to be more active here like 1000000000000000000 times! Why are you so stubborn? I said, "Come out and play!" I guess that didn't work! I guess you like being mysterious! :D. So I was thinking. "How to get him to be here more?" (And I like your dp. I think she is pretty!)

1) You are going to post here once a day.

2) You are going to tell us how you are feeling! I think we are all here for you! :D

3) You are going to start conversations! For example, "Does anyone here like KPOP?" or "Which dramas are you all watching?" or "What month were you born?" or "When is your birthday?" 

4) 

I am going to think of more things. So how does this sound? Can you do this?! :wub:

To everyone else: I'm sorry but I think this guy Dhakra is really frustrating! :bawling: I think he's always running away! I promise I'm not bullying him. Please don't come after me mods! :wub: (I'm just teasing him! When I first got here I always had fun teasing him! :) )

Me when Dhakra doesn't listen to me: 

K3bV.gif

Edit: Oops. I forgot my numbers! 752! :wub:

Edit 2: Oh and @Dhakra When I left you tried to reach out to me! But I was being a loser. And I didn't respond! I'm sorry. I think you were really nice! Thank you. You're so kind! I can't find your mentions anymore.(I'm sorry I mentioned you twice!)

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

24 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@triplem the usual M.i.A hahahah :lol:

I've been well, but like lazy at the same time.

Yourself? everything in here looks to be business as usual.

I’m doing alright.  Quieter time of the year . Off for a short vacation to Hong Kong  next weekend. Watching too many dramas. How’s the new job ?

@stargazer187 Sec kim is quite fun ! Easy to watch . But Life of Mars is what I hv been waiting for .