Add and Subtract Game

Admin

44 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@supergal99 hahaha he didnt only offend 1 person but i guess he did offend the two nation together where he landed :D 

i wonder how he pass his ABC though if he can't different which land he is currently on

Oh oh i get it..oiyoo.. hahhaa.. actually i think not only he (lah) hahaaa.. (u know ah - S is too small but i heard S is trending now in google hahaaaa...worth the $20million spending?)

:grimace:+2

Ops sorray @bedifferent i took a peep at yr erhm... loot...hahahaa

17 hours ago, Sejabini said:

so when I suddenly must watch a guy like Park Seo Joon (it's his name right..) I feel something... empty.. and less.. :no_mouth: like.. something inside me feels.. un satisfied.. 

Oh sejabini so u didnt watch his previous dramas? 

Eg.  This one - PG

Spoiler

Compilation - WItch romance

Hope u will get some erhm... satisfaction after watching... hahahaaa

+2

1 minute ago, bedifferent said:

@supergal99 @triplem lol, I bought this glass piggy at a make-your-own music box in otaru.  We also visited a couple of leTAO (awesome double cream cookies and cake) and Kitakaro cream puffs/crackers.

Hide contents

Otaru

Love it!!! Too cute . I dream of Le Tao fr time to time 

Wow @bedifferent cool... :tongue:i had seen a travel programme on this "make-yr-own music box" in Japan. (Ahh... i wanna visit Universal Studios in Japan hahaaaa..)

:)

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pa94rauCLI1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

He is the cutest. You people are blind. Pssst. 

Omo... love is blind... hahhaaaa...

Ok ok chill.. wait... i didnt bad mouth yr cutie ah..

+2

@LSGLMH_88 Pretty sure you have already watched this...I also have watched it already for Yang Yang and JCW, but I went to rewatch it again for ZH this time, it's still so hilarious. There is a moment when Yang Yang call JCW Ge(brother), and ZH gets jealous that he calls everyone Ge. It's so cute and hilarious. I also should check out this guy Jing Bo ran, he looks handsome he has acted in the C version of QIHM, I love the k version, let's see if I can get through the C version. 

Spoiler

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Or just a random convention. Since I was at the japanese/korean convention in Dusseldorf a month ago I probably want to go to the one in the Netherlands aswell. Your country could also need a little bit of taste that I will naturally present naturally. 

Yeah, like EXID, maybe during a KCon but not a tour. There will surely come a possibility someday, Dreamcatcher just opened the door for korean girlbands.

There's Hallyucon in the Netherlands at some point. Not the greatest convention in the world, but decently entertaining. I went (and volunteered) last year. There's korean food, music, karaoke, a talentshow, workshops (for food and dancing!), shops and much more. I had a blast there, though it's nothing compared to KCon. 

But since those guys don't intend to go the the EU (they don't even properly respond to questions on their own facebook page, the nerve of ignoring ME!) anytime soon, it's about the best we've got :) 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@kokodus I think Yang Yng , Zheng Hans , Zheg Shuang were close knitted people once...look at the events... 2015... The four happened... then 2016 love o2o happen... Hans Zheng and Zheng Shuang were dating... before 2016 , YY AND ZS appeared in Divas Hit the Road together as well... prior to that ZH appeared in Divas Hit The Road... then Both ZH and YY appeared in Happy Camp too... after that you can't see them togethe much.. check this video ... this was YY birthday celebration... LYF appeared probably to promote Peach Blossom together... But except that Luo Jin ,  Tiffany Tang , Zhao Lying , Bai Baihe ... they all wished him... check it from 1:07:13... I did not see any of the other two

Maybe Zhang Han was just busy...They all are busy people...I don't want to think much about it, I loved their bromance in The four, and I was happy to see them get along so well in that happy camp ep. YY really is a happy bunny, he gets along with everyone so well. Hehe. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@kokodus yaaa even i think so...YY is such a happy bunch... they might get along just fine and I was just analyzing it... LOL.. see How vella I am... I need to find a job and here i am busy analyzing YY... he is such a goofy guy... always smiling and all sunshine... i remember i saw one of his interview , he was telling interviewer that for some drama he was asked by director to think about the sad moments of his life... he said that he does not have that much sad memories therefore he did not know how to do the sad acting since he was unable to connect with any sad memories... lol...

Aww such a blessed life he has....Haha

On a different note, I started an account at Pinterest to ogle at more ZH pics. And I think I'm addicted it. Such beautiful pics they have....gahh

Spoiler

tumblr_pab86cNS2V1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

This one is from peach blossoms

Spoiler

tumblr_pa9rpz75Mu1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

• Like 1