Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@stroppyse @triplem my takes on SH 

Spoiler

Watching his interaction for the first time... I was annoyed he was so rude to JA coz she came home drunk....

But after much thought.. i actually find it to be something normal-ish in a sibling's relationship. there's a sense of entitlement that sibling has.... like I can say anything I want about you bad/rude... and you can say anything bad about me.. but I'm not gonna let anyone say bad about you... Lol.. I mean my brother and I fight all the time...so I can understand his rudeness sometime.. Granted I still wish he doesn't talk like a brat to his sister.. 

Regarding the revelation of our OTP's relationship.. i feel SH do have JH and JA's best interest at heart... he will oppose it.. but it doesn't mean that he can't change and grew to accept them. JH's a great guy.. if not today.. then I can see that someday he can accept the relationship...

Rather it's the mom that I'm worried about.

While Dad.. looks like he's more accepting :) Peeking at Stroppyse's translation at GM and Dad's convo says it enough.. <3

KS is another matter entirely... I can see it go either way... accept or reject.. it will depend on how JH and JA's explanation and approach..

:joy: :joy: this post got a richard shimmons tag..

• Like 1

@stroppyse ~ no time for me to watch marry me at the moment but I did watch half of ep 1 and was curious about the child of the female lead. so what is the story? is it not her husband's child? did she have artificial insemination with another man's sperm? adopted? affair?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I think you're talking about Shall We Live Together/Marry Me Now. In it, the husband is infertile. However, because his father demanded that they have a child, it's implied that their child was adopted.  However, some people on the thread think that female was artificially inseminated with a random donor's sperm. And, with kdramatic coincidence, the unknown sperm donor was the male lead. I personally don't buy it, but who knows in a kdrama.

yea I found the interactions between her and her husband really intriguing. am guessing they get divorced etc but there was so much tension over the child that it was weird. have to see if I can catch up on this drama. the artificial insemination with male lead sounds so makjang but also a whole lot of fun! hahahahah... :lol:

• Like 3