Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Although quite late for the 3000th @Lmangla,

here the place that I want to go, to own actually:D

lIJ0ZgGqSWdaAmYQmAnu2RUq7Z5QXhiWT0iSy3hx

The apartment from Coffee Prince.

I don't know exactly about the drama, just watched it when I accompanied Catch to re-watch it in hospital.

The house popped up and dang, it's so nice, functionable and simple; wide space, less furniture (not found the interior photo but I remember it well, that's how much I want it lol). It will be awesome for newlywed couple, and great from hangout with friends to raise up simple little family there haha maybe:ph34r: because it's simplicity, and people inside. Home. Dream.

And I will give you Indomie party there:

2012_5_10_734_001.jpg

I will buy a whole one box of it before you all came to my place above:lol:

@lynne22 hey how are you. I'm doing okay and still forever Catched:D fun fact, she usually does that kind of movements exactly like the rabbit emoji. When she found those collection of emoji, she like found her perfect emoji to write here. So click with her haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Tsk.. tsk @LSGLMH_88 @triplem caught ya! Hahaaa...

Ok in recognition of the many pages of Cdrama discussions u guys made over here, @Lmanglawill get her misty misty pilot to fly u guys over to yr misty misty destination

(Dun worry he is better at 'flying' than driving...oops!)

:glasses:

Spoiler

Jr4OWqY.jpg

+2

10 hours ago, angelangie said:

i myself not any better lols.....but oh well i hope the treatment is going to work....it will be my first treatment this coming Friday :0 

what happened? hope you okay...

Jeju Island...  Just a dream away... Where dreams begin and dramas of love are created...:heart::wub:

seashotel.jpg?w=723

jejuisland.jpgFolkMuseum.jpg

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSP2rBlkyyVMlcJ8umNjj1images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ_iVsaJOPGUtDgYiJn5z7D6N-Seoul-Fun-Ski-Signature-and-Jeju-Isjeju-food_f1.jpg?w=1920&h=768&crop=1How-to-Enjoy-Jeju-Island-on-a-Long-Weeke2597925.jpg?60282399986.jpgpungeobbang.jpg

Not just because Jeju Island is where a lot of dramas took place but because it seems beautiful no matter the season and actually I think I would try for off season and find a hideaway with less people if that's possible. :blush: -2

Thanks to @Lmangla for the sweet idea....  Congrats to everyone for over 3000 pages!!

And thanks to all the Adds & Subtracts here and gone...

For the sweet memories created, left, and protected...  May there be many more...:heart:

@angelangie ~ hope you get some relief from the treatment.

@abnoch ~ kekeke.... I often get lost by the decor that I sometimes don't pay any attention to the drama itself. hahahaha... and so am often disappointed to realize from the BTS pics that it is not actual places but sometimes, the interiors are stage sets. still some of the stage managers must be really good. at least they take care to not reuse the same style over and over..

@stroppyse ~ that pic of field of flowers -- exactly what you wrote; you just want to go there for a picnic and get lost for a day....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/18/park-bo-gum-suzy-considering-offers-star-upcoming-drama/

so shin hye turned down the project.... Hmmmm...!!!! LEt's see whether this get materialised...!!! but how do you think bo gum look with suzy??? I dont see it,... maybe I am a cynical person...!!!

@rosierosie nope how can they date???  She was dating song seung heun till JAN and Suzy was dating LMH... This must be some photoshoot for some commercial or something...

Maybe @cenching can throw some light/... Where are you?? MIA for long..!!!

BTW , Liu Yi fei broke  up with Song Seung Huon in JAN and people are shipping her with Yang Yang... !!! Lolzzz... That ship I believe quite strong...!!! :D:tongue:

I am back in my hometown and so many things to do so I don’t have much time to add....haha

LYF dating LMH? I didn’t see anything yet in Weibo....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@cenching that was  just a picture I saw on Insta... and ppl are thinking LYF dating LMH... Lolzzz.... It would have been much proper if LYF dating YANG YANG rumour came through...!!! :D:tongue: you see I am a a shipper here.... Lol..

BTW , Back in Hometowm means?? you were staying in philipines now back to china?? :D

I live in PH but back in Indonesia....I am visiting my tribe.....:lol: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@cenching wow...your boys must be very happy...!!! kids get much more joyful during vacation days... I used to wish for travelling to some distant location...But both my parents used to have offices, so we did not used to get vacations much ... plus in india , academics are given so much importance.... even before new class starts , they admit their kids to coaching institutes... by the time classes start , everyone is 5-6 chapters advanced.. I wish my kids don't have to go through this... Studying should be fun...!!!

Yeah, in PH many parents are like that too but not me....During school days the children have to study from AM to late PM, they deserve a break...beside my children’s school is a progressive school that differs from a traditional school so they have different ways of learning....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@cenching true !!! so whts ur routine in vacation?? Watching dramas or playing with kids... eh??? :tongue:

Eating eating eating, no drama watching during vacation bcoz I have to pay some visits to older folks and some friends coming over for some gossip updates.....:lol: I am traveling to other countries as well.

My children are old enough to be let loose by themselves....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

18 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Though the place I really want to go to without the kdrama condition is Antarctica. Don't think any other words are necessary

:grimace:brrrr... looks super cold

Ok chill... ops!

+2