Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Also, anyone watching My Husband Oh Jak Doo? Why are the OTP apart? Any good reason?

are you watching? didn't realize you were... as for the reason, think it is mostly to do with the law of dramaland that states that OTP must be physically separated for some time before they get back together at the end. LOL. :lol:

here's my rather amused post because I don't get why they are apart....

• Like 1

there were moments when I felt like slapping seung joo @stroppyse @triplem because she was being ridiculously mean. if it was any other drama, noble idiocy would be justified but not mountain man who was there for her to protect her from her panic disorder and a crazy killer in the loose. that is a man you ignore when he says he is having a hard time???? :wacko: at the very least, she needed to be his friend as a matter of honour. stupid woman. won't say more. but lets just say that her mother and brother are the least of her problems -- they are a problem because she lets them leech her blood.

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

@stroppyse Oh there are really plenty of annoying characters in this drama. But I’m hanging on for Kim Kang Woo :lol:

same! mountain man is the only reason I am watching. :D hahahah... and I was trying to hold myself from ranting but couldn't... so went back to my previous post and ranted. hahahahha.... 

On 20-4-2018 at 7:09 AM, triplem said:

We can balance this prejudice by bringing in her fandom @CamelKnight

:lol:

@Jillia @stroppyse Iit’s slice of life / romance according to Wiki

Also this

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/04/suzy-park-bo-gums-labels-deny-the-two-will-be-working-together-in-the-people-of-incheon-airport

I've said this before but I'll repeat it here: Park Bo Gum is making a huge mistake if he turned down working with Suzy. He could only have grown, both in fans and in acting!

Seriously though :tongue: Suzy is great to look at, a pretty decent singer but she's still got a lot to learn come acting. She has improved a lot (yes all you nay-sayers, she has), but she's not quite there yet.

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Hey, does anyone know what songs they're singing along to in this clip? There are 2 songs in the scene.

@CamelKnight? @Dhakra? Anyone else into kpop girl groups?

Leaving in the clip so you know what I'm talking about :)

No, I really have no clue. The first song seems to be a girlgroup but most likely from the early 2000's era (so a bit before I came "onto the scene"). The other song seems to be by a boygroup and I'm not really heavy into boygroups tbh. 

Also: 486

• Like 1

@triplem ~ watched a few episodes of suits long time ago but somehow didn't like it. all the characters felt annoyingly too snooty and it was difficult to find a single character that you care about. also, they were all talking way too fast. don't like these english dramas where they talk, talk and talk so fast. it feels kind of exhausting just listening. :sweat_smile:so I hope the korean version is absolutely nothing like that one.

• Like 1

I’m not one to watch currently airing dramas because I don’t like waiting for the next episode lol. I like watching completed dramas, most of the time already a year old. I am currently watching “Oh La La Couple”.  Anyone else do this?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@Lmangla, "suits" is a bit of a slang term to refer to white collar professionals who work in offices.

LOL... the main actor was in some ads for something (can't remember exactly for what) and he always appears in a nice suit; so thats why I checked out the series and was like where are the nice suits? why does he look so great in the ad and so boring in the drama? :lol:

like witty repartee but don't know how to explain it but the joy was missing if that makes any sense. it felt like back and forth for dialog sake instead of that fun sparky zingers that makes audience laugh. but we all have different tastes and so it is all good. :) 

• Like 1